PDA

View Full Version : Kuhio98 how are the kittens doing? We need an update.

krazyaboutkatz
10-31-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi Lisa, I was just wondering how Willow and Willy are doing. I hope that everything is going well. I'd also love to see some more pictures too.:)

kimlovescats
10-31-2006, 11:56 AM
YES, updates and PICTURES! ;)

kuhio98
10-31-2006, 12:30 PM
Sorry, I've been busy with family visiting from Houston. Willy is doing great. I will try to get some photos today. I was worried about Willow yesterday. She had goopy eyes and a runny nose and sneezed a lot. But, she played like a banshee and the girl can pack away the food! I'm keeping an eye on them both. They seem happy and healthy. I have kitten scratches all over me and I LOVE IT!

Halo is not too upset. But she is is hiding a lot. Cammie sits and watches but hisses when they get too close. Pepper shows more interest in playing, but is still keeping her distance. We're taking it slow and easy.

Updated the other thread. Willy is still too busy exploring to pose for a decent photo shoot. :p http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=115132

Randi
10-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Aww, what precious kitties!! :) I'm so glad they found a home with you of all. I love the way Willow is built, she looks so goofy in the second picture, and Willy is simply beautiful!

It's good to hear that Pepper shows interest, but like you say, I think it's wise to take it slow and easy, they'll hopefully all be friends in time.

Scritchies and kisses to them - and have fun! :)