PDA

View Full Version : ~ * Elvis Presley * ~

baywatch babe
06-08-2002, 02:19 AM
Hello everyone! :p

I know that this is a pet-site but this is also a site where people meet and share their interests. I found new friends on this website and I like it very much.

I know that there are people out there who love Elvis. He is the King of Rock n' Roll. If you want to know more about his biography and see his pictures please view my website. You will be very impressed, after all English is my second language and I can speak and write it as if it was my first language.

Those of you who don't appreciate what I done, please don't write silly stuff like "This is an animal site...". If you don't wanna see it, then don't!

I have created and made my own website on Elvis Presley so please click on the link below:

http://www.geocities.com/bjean2u/elvis.html

"BEFORE ELVIS,THERE WAS NOTHING"

Logan
06-08-2002, 06:45 AM
As you can probably see, the "General" section is exactly that!!! It's the place that all the non-pet related stuff goes. I think your post is fine. I'm not an Elvis fan, but I'll sure check out your website sometime soon. I so admire people who have the talent to make their own website!!! :D

sammi
06-08-2002, 09:02 AM
LOGAN!!! How can you say that you don't admire the King? You need to shape up! LOL:D

jackiesdaisy1935
06-08-2002, 10:10 AM
I'll have to take a look, I didn't care for his movies, but I do like his music.
Sammi, how are you doing? I miss you, have you figured out a way to get back in?
Miss Daisy, Perry and Daisy

Kat Kommando
06-08-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by baywatch babe
Hello everyone! :p

I know that this is a pet-site but this is also a site where people meet and share their interests....

I know that there are people out there who love Elvis. He is the King of Rock n' Roll.

Don't be cruel :D

Former User
06-08-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Kat Kommando

Don't be cruel :D

:confused: :confused: :confused: (who's being cruel here?)

Logan
06-08-2002, 11:32 AM
LOL!! Niina, that's a line from an Elvis song, "Don't be Cruel", and I had admitted earlier that I am not an Elvis fan, but I do know a lot of his music (but he was wayyyyyyyyy before my time :o ). :D

Former User
06-08-2002, 11:49 AM
Can't expect everyone to know his songs...I do know few yes, but he was WAY before my time too! :rolleyes:

moosmom
06-08-2002, 11:56 AM
Hi Everyone!

Boy, talk about feeling like an old fogie...I do remember Elvis and most of his movies and songs. Didn't care for him much but, to each his own

And BayWatchBabe, Logan is right, this is a general forum where we talk about anything and everything. Welcome!!

Donna

krazyaboutkatz
06-08-2002, 11:47 PM
I'm not an Elvis fan either but I did check out the website. Great work BayWatchBabe.:) Thanks for sharing.

Edwina's Secretary
06-10-2002, 12:22 PM
I actually saw him in concert (it was just before his death and I was just a mere slip of a thing!!!)

By that time he was fat, drug addled, and couldn't remember some lyrics. But he was a cultural icon, a legend. I like some of his musci and it was a chance to say...I actually saw him!

Jokens
06-12-2002, 12:05 AM
I thought I posted comments here last night....:o :confused: Maybe not?
Well, I saw the King 3 times here in Texas....74, 76 & March of 77. His concerts were electrifying and the best concerts I have ever seen of any star...and I have been to many many concerts of different entertainers. I was just telling my mom that I saw Ronnie Milsap in Corpus Christi a few years ago, I had won the tickets and a group of us went, it was great! I was surprised of what a great entertainer he was, sadly only a few people were there...not even a full house in a small building. I guess it was a good thing because we got great photos of him and felt like he was singing to just us! Also...I notice something very remarkable, almost every concert I go to (or have been to), they dedicate a song or several songs of Elvis's, so...you know he is still alive...in many hearts.:) I too have many Elvis original collectibles and items I will pass down to my daughter.
Have a good night!

sammi
06-12-2002, 05:45 AM
I also was able to see Elvis live in a concert in Mpls. It's hard to explain it but, it was a great concert. Loved his music but not wild about his movies.