PDA

View Full Version : Update On Our Rescue...

Reachoutrescue
10-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Well, I have not posted in a while so here is a brief update. The ring worm is still here, but seems to be under control. I have healed, my son is almost better, and Icess is just about better. There are still three that have it, and it is taking so long to get rid of!! Soon, I hope. Well, I found two of my rescue dogs a home. Sable (the GoldenDoodle) left yesterday and Coco (the Chihuhua) leaves next Sunday. It is always hard to see them go, but I now have room to rescue more.

As for me, I am a little less stressed. I am celebrating my birthday tomorrow, so I plan on having a relaxing day with my family then going out once my boys go to bed. Well, ta ta for now. Hope everybody is well.

krazyaboutkatz
10-31-2006, 12:16 AM
Tracy, thanks for the update.:) I'm glad that the ringworm is getting better and hopefully it will be gone for good very soon. I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. Will you be dressing up for Halloween? Take care.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!:D

CultureJunky
10-31-2006, 04:54 AM
Thanks for the update on how things are progressing Tracy. Your perseverence is a virtue, it really is. Congratulations on rehoming two of the dogs, you do such a wonderful job :)
Happy Birthday too and have a GREAT time celebrating!

orangemm
10-31-2006, 05:32 AM
Happy Birthday! And, good job!

catlover4ever
10-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Thanks for the update. Sending you good thoughts on getting that ring worm under control.

Also I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy your special day.

Laura's Babies
10-31-2006, 07:24 AM
Ahhhh! Looks like birthday wishes are in order here!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HappyBirthday.gif

Reachoutrescue
10-31-2006, 08:20 AM
Thank you everybody!! Happy Halloween to all of you on PT!! :D ;)

catmandu
10-31-2006, 08:44 AM
If Anyone Deserves To Have Good News, Its You And All The Good Work That You Do For The Strays And The Helpless Ones.
We Are So Glad Those Pups Are Getting That Furr Ever Home That They Deserve.
God Bless You, And The Good Work You Are Doing.

Heather78418
10-31-2006, 10:49 AM
reachoutrescue the name of those drops I was telling you about is Conofite . They have worked relly well.Even if this is for future knowledge. I love this stuff. It started working almost overnight. I saw results in two dys time. It has been one and a half weeks and his fur is already started to grow back.And neither my kids mysel or my other cat got it so YEAH!!!

kimlovescats
10-31-2006, 11:58 AM
Congratulations on the 2 new homes for your rescue dogs! That's great!
Hope you have a Happy Birthday too!

Kim

rg_girlca
10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm glad to hear that the ringworm is starting to be under control and I pray that the other 3 will start healing up very soon.

Congratulations on the adoption of Sable and Coco. I hope they enjoy their new forever homes.

A very Happy, Happy Birthday Tracy. May your day be filled with love and laughter. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Animation5HAPPYBDAY.gif