PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

Sevaede
10-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Petfinders forums have aggravated me ONCE AGAIN.

I tried to sign up, it didn't work, so I figured out how to email an administrator and they set up an account for me. Okay, thanks.

I tried logging in the other day, multiple times, and it didn't work. It was invalid or it just brought me to a screen that didn't say anything.

So, I try to sign up again. I cannot see the images for the security code. So, I go to find an admin to email and I cannot figure out how. I cannot figure out how I forgot how I did it the first time.

I am just grasping at whatever. I need to post Bailey on their forums but I cannot do it without having an account.

Yargh. frustration...

Thank you much! :)

Craftlady
10-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Try this page
login (http://users.petfinder.com/visitors/)

Twisterdog
10-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Petfinders forums have aggravated me ONCE AGAIN.

I tried to sign up, it didn't work, so I figured out how to email an administrator and they set up an account for me. Okay, thanks.

I tried logging in the other day, multiple times, and it didn't work. It was invalid or it just brought me to a screen that didn't say anything.

So, I try to sign up again. I cannot see the images for the security code. So, I go to find an admin to email and I cannot figure out how. I cannot figure out how I forgot how I did it the first time.

I am just grasping at whatever. I need to post Bailey on their forums but I cannot do it without having an account.

Yargh. frustration...

Thank you much! :)

Are you trying to set up a new account, so that you can post animals for adoption? Or are you just trying to log into an existing account?

luvofallhorses
10-30-2006, 08:41 PM
aren't you "unbakedbrownie" there ???? :confused: you're only supposed to have one account there and I will PM you their e-mail address. :)

Sevaede
10-31-2006, 12:19 AM
Thank you everyone much! Very appreciated! :D

Both. I was trying to log in to my account and it just gave me an error. I tried applying for the lost password thing, thinking maybe that was it, but nope. Neither my name nor email was found. So I was trying to create a new account but that didn't work. :)