PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Edmond the Second!

tatsxxx11
10-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi there Edmond the Second! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you today, little one! What a precious hammie you are:D And what a very special bond of trust and love you share with your human! :) You truly are one of a kind, Edmond! I don't think there's a hamster on earth who enjoys eating and sleeping as much as you do, though your description fits a lot of humans I know!;) Hope you're having a fun Pet of the Day celebration with your proud family cutie, enjoying lots of cuddle time with your person, yummy treats and naps:D Congratulations to our most precious and deserving honoree, Edmond the Second!

blue girl
10-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Edmund, what a cute little guy you are and its obvious your caregiver loves you very much! You are both very lucky to have eachother. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-30-2006, 01:21 PM
Edmond II you are just adorable!!!

What a wonderful picture of you!!! ♥♥♥
I am so glad to see your precious little face today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

cassiesmom
10-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Edmund, you are so cute and precious! I can tell by the way your person wrote your story that you are very much loved. Please have a very happy Pet-of-the-Day, little guy and a happy Halloween too!

chocolatepuppy
10-30-2006, 09:05 PM
Edmund 2nd , you are so cute! Eating and sleeping doesn't sound all that bad. ;) Congratulations on POTD! :D