PDA

View Full Version : Update on PeaPod :)

rg_girlca
10-29-2006, 07:25 PM
So far the little fella is doing well aaaaannnnnndddddddd his widdle eyes are starting to open. He is 8 days old now.

Here he is sleeping with his mommy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Pictures014.jpg

So he won't feel so alone, I put some of my stuffies in with him. Too cute.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/10-28-063.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/10-28-062.jpg

That's all for now folks. :D

Laura's Babies
10-29-2006, 07:43 PM
AAAAWWWWWWWE! That is just to cute!!, and his widdle eyes are opening, tooooo sweet! He looks so fat but also tiney there with those stuffed animals.
They would be a good way to gauge how he grows so keep those handy for his pictures.. He is so darn sweet and that Sweetpea is just a BEAUTY in my book!

jenluckenbach
10-29-2006, 07:44 PM
CUTE! CUTE!! and CUTER!!!

buttercup132
10-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Too cute!!

You know you want to keep him. Hes your wittle surviour baby you just gotta keep him!! I'm sure hell be convincing you himself soon enough:D

K & L
10-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Sounds like this little guy is out of the woods and going strong! YIPPEEE

kimlovescats
10-29-2006, 08:52 PM
He looks GREAT, Lorraine!!! :D

Vermontcat
10-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Adorable photos! :D
I can't wait to see some photos of him awake and with his eyes open.
You must be so proud of him for growing so big and strong now. :)

Catty1
10-29-2006, 10:04 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Too Cute! :d

krazyaboutkatz
10-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the wonderful update and even cuter pictures.:D

rg_girlca
10-29-2006, 11:57 PM
Sounds like this little guy is out of the woods and going strong! YIPPEEE

It seems like it Lisa, but I am still a nervous wreck about him. I swear I check on him every hour on the hour. I've been getting about 3-4 hours sleep at night and that's not in a row either. I can't count how many times I wake up and take my flashlight to see how he is doing. I keep telling myself, "He's okay. He's doing well. He's going to make it. He just has too."
Now I just have to convince myself of this.

I really don't know how you rescue people do it. :eek:

Thank you everyone for your nice comments on little PeaPod. :)

He does look great, doesn't he Kim. Thank you for all your help. I really appreciated it. :D

orangemm
10-30-2006, 04:33 AM
He is simply adorable. There are no words.

I was thinking this morning that his little eyes should be opening soon. Wait til he sees his pretty mommy and his loving foster meowmie!

I like him with the little stuffed animals................ :)

RedHedd
10-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Aww! He looks great! Thanks for the update and the pics. He's too cute!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-30-2006, 09:19 AM
He is just too adorable, Lorraine. :D

Can't wait until he's up and about and terrorizing the rest of the gang. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-30-2006, 12:16 PM
My heart bout stopped when I saw your title until I realized it had a smiley with it!!! :D

Such sweet pictures!!! I can't stop grinning!!!

It sure brings back memories. I put stuffies in with Leonardo too when he was a baby. He was about PPods age when I found him abandoned by his mommy. Since he had no fur mom or siblings, I gave him some stuffie pals and bottle fed him. He's 16 now and spoiled rotten. I wouldn't have it any other way either! :D

Good boy PeaPod!!! Keep right on growing boy!!! :D

phesina
10-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Adorable. So sweet!

Pat

QueenScoopalot
10-30-2006, 02:57 PM
What a plump little Pea! He looks to be the picture of health, and despite being just him and his mommy, looks fantastic! Are you still helping Sweetpea feed him, or is she making milk now? I have an only kitten left from a gorgeous litter of 6 born a few weeks ago. Pneumonia took the rest, and it tore me apart...so I know how hard it was on you losing the ones you did. So I too have a mama & her one plump pea. :( But look at that little FATTY Peapod now!! :eek: :D Kitten kisses to mama & her cute baby, and they're leaving why? :confused:

Donnaj4962
10-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Ohhhhh, I cannot stop looking at this widdle cutie pie! And I am so anxious for pictures of open eyes! I know that he is in great hands, and oh, so loved, just as his Meowmie is! Thanks for the pictures! He looks so sweet with his little cuddlie friends!

catmandu
10-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Royal Canin Has A Great Dry Food , Baby Kitten Food For Tiny Kittens Thats Very Small And Can Be Served Wet Or Dry,and Its Always Promotionally Priced.
We Are Sending More Prayers For Sweetpea And Pod From The Found Cat Hotel.

Reachoutrescue
10-30-2006, 09:43 PM
He is tooooo cute! I am so happy at his progress!!