PDA

View Full Version : This time change stinks....

moosmom
10-29-2006, 06:07 PM
As much as I don't like going to bed early, my system is thinking it's 8:10 pm instead of 7:10 pm. Do I fight it and try to stay up? Or do I give in and just say screw it and go to bed???

Karen
10-29-2006, 06:15 PM
Wait, just this once, to got o bed, until "it's time" per the clock - think of it as a system reset!

Pam
10-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Pamper yourself and go to bed early and enjoy that extra hour of snoozing. :) I will probably do that and Lord knows I could use some beauty sleep. :p The worst part will be coming home tomorrow night in the dark. :(

Twisterdog
10-29-2006, 06:44 PM
I have never had a regular enough bed time that an hour made much difference one way or another. I wish!

I never really notice either time change for daylight savings time, as far as sleep goes. I think I'm just so sleep deprived anyway, that it doesn't matter. *sigh*

Logan
10-29-2006, 06:54 PM
It doesn't affect me, anyway, but I say, when you're sleepy, go to bed (as long as you aren't on the job ;) ).

Logan

RedHedd
10-29-2006, 06:59 PM
With the current restriction on my driver's license I'm changing my work schedule to an hour eariler so I'm driving between sunrise and sunset which means I SHOULD go to bed an hour earlier, but I want to watch Desperate Housewives! I have my priorities and I guess I'll pay for them tomorrow :rolleyes:

Rachel
10-29-2006, 07:52 PM
I can *reset* fairly easily but Tucker will still be waking up on Daylight Savings Time, so that means I'll be disturbed an hour earlier than necessary.