View Full Version : awwwwwww

mel55smiles
06-07-2002, 07:48 PM
the shelter has new arrivals.. four itty bitty kitties!!! two orange,two white! they just love water!! when i went to check on them, all four were soaking wet and one was " swimming" in the waterbowl!!!

Sam's My Baby
06-07-2002, 08:03 PM
That sounds SO adorable! Who knew cats loved water so much?! :) Do you have any pics of them?!:D :D

mel55smiles
06-07-2002, 09:25 PM
not yet, since they just arrived yesterday,but i will soon

yorkster
06-08-2002, 05:32 PM
Yes, want to see those pics! :)

krazyaboutkatz
06-08-2002, 10:47 PM
They sound adorable. I'd also like to see some pictures.

4 feline house
06-09-2002, 11:32 AM
Pepper went for her shot this weekend, and they had a litty bitty kitty not even weaned yet. Everyone kept saying that since he looked just like Pepper, I needed to take him home! They did everything they could to tempt me, even putting him in my pocket! It almost worked, but when you've already got four mouths to feed every day and four butts to poke every year, better heads usually prevail!

Former User
06-09-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by 4 feline house
Pepper went for her shot this weekend, and they had a litty bitty kitty not even weaned yet. Everyone kept saying that since he looked just like Pepper, I needed to take him home! They did everything they could to tempt me, even putting him in my pocket! It almost worked, but when you've already got four mouths to feed every day and four butts to poke every year, better heads usually prevail!

Oooohhhhhhhh, had it been me, I would have taken it, probably :rolleyes: I so want a kitten again (until I remember all the mess they cause :D ), but no room in this apartment...:(