PDA

View Full Version : Another Big Sigh ..

sandragonfly
10-29-2006, 11:42 AM
again, from me, there's always something after something. :( look what I found IN litterbox cleaning out this morning ..:confused: a clue!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/teefer.jpg

it starled me when I first opened the lid, then after I thought I'd better check every of my dear kids' mouth!

good thing I did, it's my poor little sweet girl, midnight again! :( she had LPGS (lymphocytic-plasmaytic gingitivitis stomatitis) last year and had seven teeth removed out. :( some of you know my cats hasn't been with me for almost two months and they all just moved in with us. I never noticed she probably is having a hard time chewing, she eats well, faster than some and looked really good until I checked her out. . .sigh.

now I have a dear baby to worry about, and set up a schedule for a complete removal operation, that's for sure. :mad: this evil little parasites just wouldn't go away.. I remember she was much, much happier for a while without that pain and she didn't have to go through this again. that will be if I'll have to feed her soaky food for rest of her life too, sure. I just want her to be in NO pain, how SO much I loathe seeing animals, especially mine in pain. :mad:

oddly, that piece of book isn't even a bit dirty, so strange how did it get in there, right there in the middle but I'm blessed! :) to find out sooner than soon, thank you god!

I'll wanna make an appointment after school's over in about two weeks to keep an eye close on and to be with her if she needs me, we will let you know how she's doing soon - please think of her! .. :(

Freedom
10-29-2006, 02:32 PM
I would NEVER had seen teeth in that photo -OR in the litter box!

You are more on top of things than you realize.

catmandu
10-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Maybe The Pet Angels Are Leaving Yor Clues So You Notice Things Are Wrong.
And John Hancock Has One Tooth, And Is Doing Fine.
We Are Praying For That Girl.

rg_girlca
10-29-2006, 03:52 PM
How uncanny is that!!!

Gina, I read your fabulous news about getting this new place and how great your landlord is. The best part was knowing that you had all your babies back with you. Can't get much better than that. :D

In regards to Midnight. I am sorry that her teeth are bothering her again, but I'm glad that you were able to check it out sooner than later. Maybe this WAS a clue to check her teeth before they really start causing her pain.

Prayers on the way for beautiful Midnight and ((((((HUGS)))))) for you.

KitCat
10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
You have the smartest cats I've ever seen.