PDA

View Full Version : Who likes UGGS?

caseysmom
10-28-2006, 08:12 PM
My daughter just turned 14 and I bought her about a hundred dollars worth of clothes at macy's and she asked if we could return those and she could get uggs.

She got the medium length sand, I think they are so cute I would like a pair. Of course I would get the costco imitation for 34 bucks.

Anyway...tell us about your UGGS....

Oh and for my generations...these are sheepskin flat boots. :D

I_luv_rusty
10-28-2006, 10:40 PM
I love Uggs :D I have a pink pair medium length, I want a sand pair too or the cornflower (blue-ish) color which I might be getting soon. I'm still thinking about which I want. I spray my pink ones down with this stuff that keeps them from getting anything on them, I need to re-do it soon because sadly in the front they got something on it. :o

Of course I would get the costco imitation for 34 bucks.

What do you mean by the costco imitation?? :confused: Sorry little stupid :o

BCollie_Kelly
10-28-2006, 11:00 PM
I've got the same ones your daughter got and I absolutly LOVE them. SO so comfy and warm :)

CagneyDog
10-28-2006, 11:08 PM
I have a cheaper version of them. They're extremely comfortable!

RedHedd
10-28-2006, 11:11 PM
I have the Shoe Pavilion version of UGGS - Bear Paws and LOVE them! So warm and comfy. I have a black pair and wear them cuffed so they look like little elf boots. :p

caseysmom
10-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Costco has their version, it is kirkland brand I believe. I honestly can't see much difference although the uggs may be a bit softer.

Reddhead, my other daughter just got some slippers from bearpaws from big5...regular 54 now 20 bucks...she really likes them, they have a regular shoe bottom so she can wear them to school.

moosmom
10-29-2006, 07:57 AM
Umm, what are Uggs???? Are they those rubber clogs that the nurses and doctors where??? They look awfully comfortable.

BCollie_Kelly
10-29-2006, 08:26 AM
^nope, those are croc's. I've also got a pair of them and they *are* extremely comfy too! :)

buttercup132
10-29-2006, 09:34 AM
These are UGGS although they come in different styles.

I dont wear them but my friend just bought a pair.

http://www.emocs.com/uggs/uggsshort.jpg

I_luv_rusty
10-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Heres the UGGS website if you wanna see the different styles.UGGS (http://www.uggaustralia.com/)

RedHedd
10-29-2006, 10:09 AM
I have the slippers too and won't wear anything else! They keep my feet toasty warm in the winter (and other times when San Francisco weather is at it's *best*)

Almita
10-29-2006, 11:32 AM
We used to have those here a lot and were everywhere. We hardly use them anymore. since of the weather.

Alysser
10-29-2006, 12:19 PM
I have the chocolate medium length UGGS. I love them so much, they are so comfortable. I also have a white UGG purse, which I rarely use. :o

Argranade
10-29-2006, 12:51 PM
I rather wear running shoe's in the winter than those things, no offence.

Actualy I always wear running shoes in the winter lol.

caseysmom
10-29-2006, 02:08 PM
I had to do some grocery shopping at costco so I bought myself some medium cornflower blue ones...I would have actually liked the chocolate or the black but they didn't have much left.

I think the cornflower will go well with jeans though...I definetely won't tuck them in I am too old for that :D

carole
10-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Ah that made me laugh UGG boots are a thing of the past, my generation actually, i wore those to work with long batik wrap around skirts in my day when i was like 20 or so,we did not have a choice of colour then only white ones, Donna where you been girl, maybe its because of all our sheep here we had so many he he, (and yes i loved them,) so warm and i thought they looked pretty darn cool then i tell ya. :)