PDA

View Full Version : Sable - Mom Cat

K & L
10-28-2006, 09:53 AM
Little Miss Sable has been roaming all over our place. She loves being out of the bathroom and having a break from the little ones. There have been no introduction issues, but she walks cautiously. I think our group is so use to new ones coming and going that they don't have a lot of issues when a new one starts wandering around.

Sable goes in Thursday to be spay and we'll probably release the babies to the new owners the same day. :( :)
It's a sad/happy situation.

All are doing so well and what a pleasure to have them as our guests. We will list Sable on PetFinders and pray for a wonderful home. In the meantime we will foster her. No more park life for her! :)

Laura's Babies
10-28-2006, 10:27 AM
It's great that yours do not mind her roamimg around.

Have a happy life little ones as you get ready to go to your new forever home!! You are adoreable and I hope you have a long, happy, healthy, spolied life and may you be able to stay in touch with your PT friends!

kimlovescats
10-28-2006, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the wonderful update, Lisa! I think your kitties are probably like mine have become through the years. They just sit back and roll their eyes when another one comes in! :rolleyes: :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-28-2006, 06:46 PM
I hope that everything goes well with Sable's spay on Thursday and that she'll find a wonderful loving forever home.:) I also hope that the kittens homes will work out and it would also be great if you could receive updates about them.:) I know it'll be a sad day. I don't think that I'd be able to do it.

catmandu
10-28-2006, 06:56 PM
I Found The Same Thing With Sonya, That The Found Cats Are Not Really Paying Attention To Her.
And We Pray That Sable And Babies Get The Great Furr Ever Home They Deserve.

moosmom
10-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Lisa,

I really wish you lived closer. My daughter has a friend who is looking for a Maine Coon/mix and I think she would be perfect for her. I'm trying desperately to discourage her from buying one from a breeder.

I KNOW that Sable will get scooped up in a heartbeat. She is one gorgeous cat!

jazzcat
10-29-2006, 09:38 AM
I know you are going to have a hard time saying goodbye to those little ones. They are so cute!

Good luck to Sable on Thursday and in her quest to find a new home. She is so pretty it probably won't be long.

Do you think your gang could talk to mine about how to chill when a new cat is around? Good grief are my guys hateful babies!

rg_girlca
10-29-2006, 03:14 PM
It's so bittersweet when the little ones find a home, isn't it.

I pray that Sable will find her new forever home very soon.