PDA

View Full Version : Kohala FINALLY adopted - Here's Spencer

kohala
10-28-2006, 01:55 AM
Well, mourning has moved on to remembering, so finally, at Dadcat's urging, I went to the Humane Society (on Friday the 13th!! I just had this [I]pull [I] and long story short - the fellow you see below adopted me. Dadcat finally decided on Spencer's name. I don't know too much of his life before me, other than that some unbelievable HUMAN apparently tossed him from a car, and some fine soul brought him to the SPCA. What a lover he is, yet very much a Sherlock in his gentlemanly ways.
More will come, as I'm sure you know, as I was an official blabbermouth at one time :D .
(Now let's hope I attached his pics right :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
10-28-2006, 05:03 AM
CON-CAT-ULATIONS
He is absolutely gorgeous.

Grasshopper would be proud. :)

Killearn Kitties
10-28-2006, 06:16 AM
Oh Spencer, aren't you gorgeous, and lucky too. No matter what has gone before, you are now a PT cat. :D That is a very privileged position to be in.

Welcome! :D

Ginger's Mom
10-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Well, I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Grasshopper, but Spencer is gorgeous. Welcome back. :) I am sure Spencer has landed on his feet.

ChrisH
10-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Wow! He is stunning. Congratulations! :D

Karen
10-28-2006, 10:00 AM
What a handsome dude! That pull you felt? That was a push! from Kohala I bet!

Corinna
10-28-2006, 01:00 PM
whata beauty one mans cast off anothers tresure.

Laura's Babies
10-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Another new PT kitty!! YAAAAAAA! WELCOME TO PT SPENCER!

Barbara
10-28-2006, 03:40 PM
What a gorgeous and handsome boy :) You must be so proud he adopted you. I think Grasshopper spoke for you because Spencer for sure had lots of options ;)

Welcome to PT, Spencer :)

RedHedd
10-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Spencer is gorgeous! How can anyone throw away a beautiful live animal like that? It still makes me :mad: to hear stuff like that. Looks like Spencer is settling in just fine! Welcome to PT

krazyaboutkatz
10-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Congrats on your new addition and welcome to PT Spencer!!!:D He's so handsome and looks like he could be a littermate to my Pearl.:)

I'll never understand how any one could toss any kind of animal out of a car.:mad: I'm so glad that you found each other and that he's now in his loving forever home.:)

Here's a picture of Pearl for a comparison. She's now 1 year old and she and her littermates were dumped in a feral park in Phoenix,AZ.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/NewCatPictures-10-7-06047-croppedre.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/NewCatPictures-10-7-06022-croppedre.jpg

moosmom
10-28-2006, 08:14 PM
What a handsome boy Spencer is. Karen's right. That wasn't a pull, it was a huge SHOVE from Kohala, letting you know it's okay by him!!

Welcome to PT Spencer.

shais_mom
10-28-2006, 11:11 PM
what a beauty!
congrats!

Bengalz
10-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Kohala,

Spencer is just gorgeous - congratulations on being chosen although I have to agree that Grasshopper may have had a paw in the decision :D She was one smart kitty after all and definitely knows what's best for you ;)

Enjoy your new baby!

Cataholic
10-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Spencer is beautiful, and a wonderful addition to your home. I just know Grasshopper is smiling down on you guys.

mugsy
10-30-2006, 01:03 PM
What a beauty!!! I'm sure that Grasshopper had a hand in the decision. You should contact an animal communicator to see if he'll cough up his history to them. I have a friend that does it if you're interested.

Vermontcat
11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Kohala, it is so nice to hear from you again and to get to meet Spencer too! :D
He is such a handsome boy with beautiful blue eyes.
I look forward to seeing and hearing more about him here at Pet Talk. :)

kohala
11-01-2006, 12:51 PM
What a beauty!!! I'm sure that Grasshopper had a hand in the decision. You should contact an animal communicator to see if he'll cough up his history to them. I have a friend that does it if you're interested.
An animal communicator - now that sounds fascinating! Yes, Mugs, I am interested - I gather we aren't talking Pet Psychics here :D . (Not that I don't accept the existence of that gift.) While out of work with a back injury (can't lug TV's up and down stairs like I used to :( ) I watched the Dog Whisperer a few times, and found him very interesting! Is this along the same lines? I've studied Spence's body pretty thoroughly, and interestingly he will let you handle him a great deal, and doesn't have very many "NO" zones. His interactions are interesting, too, as he is fearless of all the usual noise sources in the home: vacuums, brooms, people coming to the door, toilets, etc. No, he's not deaf. He does get "cat attacks" from time to time, where he flies through the house, usually to his window perch. I find him fun to be with.
I'll be in touch for the info - anyone in my area your friend might know of?
It's so good to be back online again - with a valid purpose.

momcat
11-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Welcome to PT, Spencer! My but you are one handsome guy, better watch out before all those girl kitties find out where you live and start lining up at your door. I hope we'll be seeing much more of you very soon. There's nothing to worry about or be frightened of ever again... PT standards are very high when it comes to our kitties and your new furever home is the best! Sending you welcome scritchies and tummy rubs :)

ramanth
11-13-2006, 06:41 PM
Kohala, it's so great to see you back on PT! :D

Spencer is so handsome. It's obvious Grasshopper knew it was time and lead you to him. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-14-2006, 06:42 AM
HOW DID I MISS THIS??

Oh Spencer!! it is soooo nice to meet you!! You are one LUCKY kitty cat and your meowmie is gonna spoil you to pieces!

Kohala !! it is good to know you will be posting again.. and we will get to hear more about Spencer and see *more* pictures!

I know Grasshopper must have been waiting to introduce you to the perfect kitty for you to love! I'm so excited for you.. I'm sure Grasshopper is smiling down on you guys!