PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new here!!!

junescrater716
10-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Hey everyone! My name is Sami. I just joined. I have a three year old pug named Curly. If anyone else has a pug let me know!!! :D

CathyBogart
10-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Hey Sami! My name is Cathy, I have a Daschund/Wire Fox Terrier mix named Jasper (as well as a few pocket pets). Welcome to Pet Talk!

What color is Curly? I adore pugs, and this week I saw a brindle pug at the dog park. I was a little confused by that. :confused: He was cute though. :)

kittykatsmoocher
10-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Hey Sami! My name is Cathy, I have a Daschund/Wire Fox Terrier mix named Jasper (as well as a few pocket pets). Welcome to Pet Talk!

What color is Curly? I adore pugs, and this week I saw a brindle pug at the dog park. I was a little confused by that. :confused: He was cute though. :)

Hello welcome to the site Sami!!! I am kind of new hear to I just started about 1 week ago :D But my name is Lanie and I am 13.I don't have any dog's but I have 2 cats Shiner and Sweetpea :p :) So i hope I will see you around the site!!
Stay Cool :cool: :D !!
Sincerely,
Kittykatsmoocher!!

junescrater716
10-28-2006, 01:08 AM
I have a fawn pug. We want to get a black one as a playmate for Curly. We love pugs. Whenever we watch the dog shows we always look for the pug! lol What exactly were you confused about? Sorry I'm a little slow tonight! lol Thanks for welcoming me Cathy

junescrater716
10-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Darn it! My siggy didn't work oh well!

CathyBogart
10-28-2006, 01:19 AM
I have a fawn pug. We want to get a black one as a playmate for Curly. We love pugs. Whenever we watch the dog shows we always look for the pug! lol What exactly were you confused about? Sorry I'm a little slow tonight! lol Thanks for welcoming me Cathy

That's okay, I was confused because I didn't realize pugs came in brindle. He looked a lot like this pug:

http://traciespugs.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/fancy.jpg

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 06:18 AM
Hey everyone! My name is Sami. I just joined. I have a three year old pug named Curly. If anyone else has a pug let me know!!! :D
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SAMI WELCOME MY DEAR FRIEND FROM THE OTHER PLACE! You will love it here. If you need any help getting set up, just aim me and welcome! TFT is here too, and jackmillie as well ( but I forgot what her new name is.. uhhhhhhh.. its early still..)
Sorry I went to bed so early last night. I am still not feeling well, but should be better later this week.
WELCOME WELCOME!

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Darn it! My siggy didn't work oh well!
I will help you. Get on aim later and I will walk you through it.. This forum just has soooooooo many more options it takes some getting use to, but one you get it, YOU GOT IT!
All the other photos you can attach from your own computer, but your signiture needs the tinypics or photobucket. YOu will need the "img" line not the bottom line like we use to do.. I will help you.. Its not hard... Someone helped me at first too..

KYS
10-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. :)

trayi52
10-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi Sami, my name is Willie, and I want to welcome you to Pet Talk. I am owned by a chihuahua name Buffy, and two cats name Oscar, and Grover. Also a Capuchin Monkey name Mario, and a cockatiel bird name Charlie.

Again welcome to Pet Talk, I know you are going to love it here. I bet your Pug is just beautiful. I love the name Curly, it is really cute.

Willie :)

Ginger's Mom
10-28-2006, 08:53 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I can't wait to see Curly. I am a big Pug fan (Ginger likes Pugs, too :) ).

pitc9
10-28-2006, 09:18 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!
My name is Angie and I am owned by the 2 GSD's in my siggy!
I hope we get to see pics of Curly soon!
{tapping finger nails on desk.....} :p LOL!
A neighbor of mine has a fawn pug named Wrigley.

junescrater716
10-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Wow! Thanks everyone! I'll ask my dad if I can post a pic of Curly man! My parents used to have a german shepherd named Chelsea. They called her sugar bear though. RIP Sugar Bear. I'll have my dad scan in pics of my cat, bird, and puggy. Although I don't understand how to work it. I'll figure it out sooner or later!!! lol

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 03:15 PM
no prob and let me know. I will walk you through this...

junescrater716
10-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks a bundle borzoi!!! How are your doggies doing today??

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 04:59 PM
doing good! Hottie has recooperated and going strong again. Still waiting on pups on galina other than that- all is normal.. And welcome! I missed ya!

junescrater716
10-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Thats good! I missed you too!!! lol :D

Zippy
10-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Welcome to PT.I don't have any pups but I have 2 cats and 4 betta fish. :D

Danegirl2208
10-28-2006, 05:24 PM
welcome! Pugs are such great dogs! I am owned by a great dane and a coonhound...glad to have you here! We need pictures! :)

junescrater716
10-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Wow big doggies! I knew a friend who had a great dane once. He was only six months old and he was as tall as I was. I had a betta fish when I was 11 his name was Felix! lol

Lori Jordan
11-03-2006, 01:13 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/welcome3.gif

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 09:29 AM
junes how are you finally I made it:) so how is curly doing jack and millie are fine its good to know some old friends are here also

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-13-2006, 12:40 PM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Smilies%20550%20welcome_kittiesletters.gif to Pet Talk!!

I am Lut (Maya & Inka's Mommy), and I am owned by 4 cats and a bunny :)