PDA

View Full Version : Babies Update!!!!! Sad News

Dustys People 2
10-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Ok the babies were doing good since last post. We had one that was kinda sickly and slowly getting worse. We woke this morning to find it had passed in the early morning hours the other two were ok. I know we are doing everything right but still, just not sure on why. We will post if any more changes come along.

rg_girlca
10-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Oh gosh, I am so sorry that you lost another one. I thought for sure that the three of them would all make it. You just never know, do you.
You guys have been so dedicated to them and doing everything you possibly can. Like I have read in so many articles, they say is it very hard to raise orphaned kittens, you have to watch out for so many things. Like making sure the temperature is just right, flea anemia, dehydration, just to name a few.

Prayers on the way for the other two.

Rest in Peace little one and enjoy playing on the RB with your other siblings who have gone before you.

Catty1
10-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Oh my...poor wittle one...I pray the other two do well. Who knows why they fade out?

How wonderful that he got to toddle around hearing loving words and with a full tummy. He joins his siblings at the RB...who were all loved. They did not die alone, and that is HUGE.

Hugs to you...

krazyaboutkatz
10-28-2006, 01:20 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that another kitten has passed on.:( RIP little one.:( I sure hope that the other 2 will continue to thrive in your care. Please continue to keep us updated about them.

kimlovescats
10-28-2006, 01:40 AM
Oh no, I'm so sorry! Prayers for the remaining two!

Laura's Babies
10-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Enough time had passed and I thought the remaining 3 would be alright. Sorry you lost another one. Let's hope the last 2 will make it!

elleagwire
10-28-2006, 03:11 AM
Oh my ! So sorry to hear that. Let's just pray that the other two will do well..
I know how much time and effort you have devoted for these little ones. Don't worry they'll be fine...

http://www.clock.org/~ambar/cats/jpgs/cory-kitten.gif

Elle Mayson

orangemm
10-28-2006, 04:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, esp. since you all have invested so much love, time, and effort into keeping these babies alive and well.

It's extremely difficult to know exactly what a momma cat would have done (unless you are one). Just know that you have done everything possible for these little ones. I'll keep praying and have fingers crossed for the other little ones.

Please keep us posted.

catmandu
10-28-2006, 06:48 PM
That Kitten Will Go To The Rainbow Bridge Where He Will Be Nursed By The Mother Cats, And Grow Until Hes At His Cutest.
Then He Will Get His Wings And Become An Eternal Kitten Angel, And Frolic And Play With All The Baby Animal Angels.
And He Will Be Your Eternal Kitten, When You See His Face Again.
One Fine Day.

Freedom
10-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Oh gosh, I am SO sorry! Like many other folks, I thought by now they were definitely on the safer side of healthy. Best wishes for the two little kittens you are tending and also for Autumn, the sweet little girl.

AbbyMom
10-29-2006, 06:56 AM
I'm so sorry. Thank you for giving them love while they were with you.

jazzcat
10-29-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm so sorry. :(

Catlady711
11-01-2006, 08:45 PM
So sorry to hear you've lost another kitten :( Praying for the remaining kittens to grow up strong and healthy!

Dustys People 2
11-01-2006, 08:55 PM
The last 2 babies are doing good moving real fast. We have to watch them close at feeding time. The one I like to call Pigglet goes 20ft in about 2secs. We are tending to lean toward the Remaing 2 to make it. They are very healthy. They appear to be able to see and hear real GOOD ;) cause they sure know when we come in the room. Its like :eek: o'boy its feeding time get ready they are fixing to open the gate...... Pigglet says run.... RUN :cool: , the other baby say :mad: got caught inside the gate again :mad: Meow, meow, :confused: how do I get out. Will try and update pics this weekend.

Laura's Babies
11-01-2006, 09:21 PM
LOL! :D I was wondering how they are doing and how is pretty little Miss Autum? Check your PMs...