PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my aunt.

angelbow20
10-27-2006, 07:46 PM
I know i had a thread about my aunt being very sick, but i thought i would just make a new one, my aunt has been very ill for a few months now and the doctors cant do anything for her anymore, shes been in ICU she has no immune system, her bones arent making an marrow and she has a staff infection (spelling?), shes 40 yrs old with a 11 yr old daughter and an 8 yr old daughter who dont know shes most likely going to die if a miracle doesnt seem to happen, my family has been torn up over this and i dont know what to do, i cant help her all i can do is pray she will be ok, so please pray for her and pray they find some way to save her.

Vela
10-27-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope they are able to find a way to help her. Will send out some prayers for her and for your family.

Pembroke_Corgi
10-27-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of her.

Laura's Babies
10-27-2006, 08:28 PM
I will be praying for your Aunt and the family. This is a hard time for everyone who loves her, especially her children.

borzoimom
10-28-2006, 05:47 AM
We will mostly certainly put her in our prayers.
Having any type of infection, being in the hospital is the best place to be.

trayi52
10-28-2006, 07:21 AM
I'll be praying for your aunt and all her family. So sorry such a dreadful thing had to happen to somebody as young as she is. I feel so sorry for those sweet little girls of hers, they need her so much. So rest assured that she will be in my prayers.

Willie