PDA

View Full Version : Puff needs to go *poof*

catnapper
10-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Ok guys, there is a little black kitty at the adoption center that needs to come home with me. I am totally in love with Puff!!!!

I took Cam to the adoption center this morning to get pictures with him and all the black cats (there are currently 5 black cats there). Nobody would even come near him, except Puff that is. She made herself quite at home.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/PuffandCam.jpg

Sigh, I think Puff needs to go *poof* from the adoption center and wind up here. No tabby stripes on her anywhere..... but I adore this girl!

Sigh, I know another cat (even as a foster) is the last thing I need right now too.

Freedom
10-27-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey, she looks like a long hair fluffy little lady! Will they even adopt out a black cat at this time??? :eek:

I adopted my first black cat in July; Ebony (not very original). She is sleek and slender like a black panther. And boy is it funny what happens with a black cat in the house! You look right past her and don't even see her! She blends into shadows so easily!

Puff will make a lovely pet for someone. (You?)

Mad Mags Moo
10-27-2006, 10:25 AM
OMG - Kim that little Puff needs to be a Catnapper cat!!! That is such a FAB photo and that wee kitty just looks so relaxed!!
Cam is looking very cute too!!! (think he is saying - Hey Granma can we have this one please??????) :D :D :D
Not that I would ever encourage you to take another puss cat home Kim!!!!!! ;)

catlover4ever
10-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Kim, let's make it easier for you to take Puff home with you.....all cats are all have some portion of Tabby in them because all cats originate from the Tabby Cat....so I know that there are in fact stripes on that adorable black girlie....you just don't see the stripes. ;) :) :) Take her home!!!!! Take her home!!!! You know you want to !!!!

krazyaboutkatz
10-27-2006, 11:47 AM
Puff sure is adorable and very friendly and even likes children.:) If she gets along well with other cats then I think you may have a new cat.:)

RedHedd
10-27-2006, 12:53 PM
You're right - Puff does indeed need to go "poof." YOU know there's a tabby hidden under all that beautiful fluffy black fur. It's there, embrace Puff's inner tabby and do the right thing - I know you will! :D :p

Sevaede
10-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Come on, Kim, we're all here for ya! :D

Make that little Puff go "poof!". :D

Catsnclay
10-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Our Lucky is also black, but if you put him in the sun, he turns a beautiful dark brown with red, AND you can see stripes!!

I was told, by a lady at a cat show, that ALL solid cats really have stripes :confused: that is when I went home and checked out Lucky and she was right!!

So Puff *can* be a tabby!! :cool:

jenluckenbach
10-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Totally, TOTALLY adorable!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2006, 02:10 PM
:D Looks like Puff is saying: this is my little pal, get your own!!!

:D

Laura's Babies
10-27-2006, 02:59 PM
She is BEAUTIFUL and I think she needs to go POOF!

smokey the elder
10-27-2006, 03:03 PM
If you look at a black cat in very strong light, you can often see stripes! :p It looks like she's already a lap fungus!

prechrswife
10-27-2006, 03:56 PM
That is one of the cutest pictures I've seen lately! She certainly looks comfortable. (Our longhaired blackie is the sweetest cat, too...) :D

Argranade
10-27-2006, 04:17 PM
What a beautiful cat,

I have always wanted a black cat..sadly I have to wait till we move. :(

catmandu
10-27-2006, 05:47 PM
I Know That Both Tubby And Tubby2 Angels Are Praying That You Take Puff In.
Your Cats Will Grow To Love That Vision Of Ebony Beauty.

Corinna
10-27-2006, 07:45 PM
You can always say it's Cam's cat! Charity makes me buy lots of things I shouldn't.

catnapper
10-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Hmmm... hubby is not letting me foster her! :eek: He claims we have enough cats --- wonder if he's afraid she'd stay around forever like Abby, Harry, and Flutter did? :o

We'll see if she comes here or not ;)

moosmom
10-27-2006, 09:13 PM
If Puff needs to go poof, send her my way. I've been looking for a black kitty like her for a while. She looks just like Marina Mar, my RB kitty that I miss so much!!! Love the picture!! Cam doesn't look to impressed, but Puff seems pretty comfy. So what's the deal on Puff?? Give me details. When can I adopt her???

shais_mom
10-28-2006, 12:21 AM
I would have to agree she needs to go with YOU!
She is gorgeous!

orangemm
10-28-2006, 04:24 AM
She is beautiful! And, look at her cuddled up with Cam...that is the sweetest thing. She's protecting him! He needs her!!!

"Poof" sounds good to me............ :D

catnapper
10-28-2006, 08:47 AM
If Puff needs to go poof, send her my way. I've been looking for a black kitty like her for a while. She looks just like Marina Mar, my RB kitty that I miss so much!!! Love the picture!! Cam doesn't look to impressed, but Puff seems pretty comfy. So what's the deal on Puff?? Give me details. When can I adopt her???
Are you serious???? You can come get her today! :D She's healthy and ready to go. She's 4 months old, and a complete love bug. She purrs the second you touch her and curls up in your arms. She has these gorgeous grey tufts of hair behind her ears. She's so unique looking. I'm very surprised nobody else put an application in on her for adoption!

Here's another photo where you can sort of see the tufts of hair (cam really isn't too impressed in this photo)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/sadCamandPuff.jpg

catcrazylady
10-28-2006, 01:23 PM
OMG!!!! Kim she is BEAUTIFUL! I think she was asking to go home with you. She was letting you know that she likes Cameron and she could be his very first kitty!! That could be your excuse to hubby and family....she's not mine, she's Camerons cat. ;) :D

moosmom
10-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Yup, I'm serious. I'll just need to wait till I move. Is there anyway we can do a transport from PA to CT??? Call me!!

shais_mom
10-28-2006, 01:58 PM
I just read in my CATNIP that cats choose US not us choosing THEM!
So I think Puff has chosen Cameron!

catnapper
10-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Yup, I'm serious. I'll just need to wait till I move. Is there anyway we can do a transport from PA to CT??? Call me!!
Woohoo! Hmmm.... how can we do this? Oh Jen.... any ideas?????

jazzcat
10-29-2006, 09:30 AM
She is gorgeous! Good luck on whatever you guys work out for her.

jenluckenbach
10-29-2006, 04:48 PM
I saw Puff in person today. And she is GORGEOUS!!! But I have to admit, I love her SISTER Magic even more! :D :D SHE has the better personality. An absolute love and purr machine. (her sister Magic is an all black short hair.)

catnapper
10-29-2006, 05:24 PM
I saw Puff in person today. And she is GORGEOUS!!! But I have to admit, I love her SISTER Magic even more! :D :D SHE has the better personality. An absolute love and purr machine. (her sister Magic is an all black short hair.)
Oh sure, if you go for those pushy, in your face lovebug types ;) I was telling someone else in the rescue yesterday that Magic has the better personality, but there's something quiet and serene about Puff

moosmom
10-29-2006, 06:05 PM
Helllloooooo????? I'd like to add Puff to my crew.

jenluckenbach
10-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Donna, do you REALLY want to adopt Puff?? Are you certain about another cat? What if your current kitties don't like her? What will your lease say about pets?
(sorry, all the same things I would have to ask ANY potential adopter)

Feel free to fill out an online pre-application from from our website www.1by1.petfinder.org

As for transport, how far are you from West Haven?

moosmom
10-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Jen,

I'm 10 minutes away from West Haven. My cats really are mellow and have always accepted a newbie. I'll go fill out the application right now.

moosmom
10-30-2006, 07:58 AM
The application is in. Let me know. :D:D:D

jenluckenbach
10-30-2006, 09:08 AM
The application will go to Kathy. She'll contact you. I wrote to her so she will expect it.

My neice lives in West Haven. They visit here often (and her parents go there sometimes too) I will ask if Puff can bum a ride if you can meet them.

moosmom
10-30-2006, 10:03 AM
Jen,

Absolutely!!! I am so excited!! She is going to have a wonderful home and be spoiled rotten. THAT I promise you!

moosmom
10-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Jen,

I got an email from Kathy about Puff. She asked me if I would be willing to pull an 8 year old Oriental Shorthair who is the spitting image of her RB Tom Tom. I told her I'd be more than happy to do so. I asked her to call me so arrangements can be made. He's at a shelter in North Haven which isn't far from me at all.

I'm looking forward to this all coming together. If and when Puff comes home with me, her name will be changed to Boo-Boo.

I'll keep you posted!

catnapper
10-30-2006, 04:03 PM
Wow, all this behind-the-scenes stuff on MY Puff ;) I love the name Boo-boo (I'm assuming in honor of Halloween)

Oh how exciting!