PDA

View Full Version : Sir Dash

Zippy
10-27-2006, 08:13 AM
Sir Dash what a cutie you are.Your mom loves you very much.You are a very special hammie. :D Congrats on POTD!

Husky15
10-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Aww that picture just made me melt! It's so cute how you have one little paw sticking out. Congrats on POTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Dash you are such a darling!!! :D

I love your sweet face!!! ♥♥♥
What a wonderful picture of you!!! It really made me smile. :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-27-2006, 02:16 PM
What a beautiful little soul you are, Sir Dash!!! That hand pose of yours is simply precious:) I was so touched by your guardian's touching words, Dash. What a wonderfully caring, devoted and responsible Mom/Dad you're got there, sweetie:) Every creature deserves to be as loved and cherished as you! :) Yes indeedy, you are one very special little hammie! :D Congratulations to you and your proud family on being named our most precious Pet of the Day! Hope you and your hammie buds are enjoying a very special, fun filled "top pet" day! Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, darling Dash!:)

blue girl
10-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Dash, how darling you look sitting there with your little paws crossed! Your eyes have such expression; it seems that you are staring right through the computer and into my room. Thank you to your owner for telling us what
(s)he has learned about hamsters....its always nice to hear that our pets can teach us things if we are willing to listen to them. Maybe someday we will get a chance to read one of your stories. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Christmas_Hamster
10-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Aww my babys petoftheday :) Thanks for the compliments btw :) He really is cute sadly he passed away just the other day :(