PDA

View Full Version : Beta

Ann
06-07-2002, 02:42 AM
Beta, you are one cuuuuuuute hamster!! You look so adorable in your picture, very fitting your nickname "fluffball" ;)

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love!

Former User
06-07-2002, 03:00 AM
Hey you grooming guy! Your human is right, you are very very very CUTE!!
I wish you a happy day today with lots of fun and some extra treats, after all, you are our POTD today! CONGRATULATIONS BETA! :)

tatsxxx11
06-07-2002, 05:53 AM
Ut oh, here I go again, swooning over a pair of precious, pink little critter feet!!:D What a cutie pie!!!:) Beta, you are a beautiful, brown ball of hammie love! And Fluffball, you're "fur coat" is simply divine; looking so soft, silky and colorful!! No doubt all of that grooming has paid off!!:) Congratulations to you precious little Beta, our totally adorable, most well groomed and most deserving Pet of the Day!! Snuggles and kisses are coming your way! Have a wonderful day celebrating cutie pie!

Logan
06-07-2002, 06:35 AM
Beta, what a wonderful puff of fluff you are!! And so well groomed too!!! Hope you have a wonderful day, filled with good things to eat and lots of loving!! :D

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!! :D

salana
06-07-2002, 08:04 AM
Beta, you are an absolutely adorable little hammie! My little Rorie wants to groom you and play with you and probably marry you! I hope your brother is extra nice to you on your special day!

jackiesdaisy1935
06-07-2002, 08:58 AM
Hi Beta, what a cutie pie you are. I think your photo is so cute, and I love all your nicknames. Congratulations dear, sweet Joey Our Very Best Pet of the Day, I'm sure there will be some extra special treats for you on your very special day.
Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
06-07-2002, 11:43 AM
Beta
What a bundle of hammie sweetness you are!! I hope you get lots of extra treats and goodies today for being our special Pet of the Day.:)