PDA

View Full Version : Any Tricks You Could Do??

sandragonfly
10-26-2006, 09:04 PM
*ahem* .. just today I went to a store, stumbled into my friend, (a schoolmate who's deaf and has a young son with her.. the boy tapped me, "look at me!" "yes, what?" said I, he closed his ears (one with left hand, and another with his right shoulder), held them closed as closing his nose with right hand and had his head up, hands off - the nose and ears were still closed for at least seven seconds! :eek: "hmm, very impressive!" he :D shyly.

how could a five year old boy could do that, I thought! I then showed him mine, my tricks of shivering eyes, eyelid-flipping upside and cracking my hips.. he went "eww" at that one, lol.

any one of you could do these or othre tricks? touch your nose with tip of tongue? stretching nose? (I could!) or fingertwisters? move ears? vacuum nose closed? shivering eyeballs? eyelids folded? cracking bones? ...

eep, it's halloween soon! :p

JenBKR
10-27-2006, 07:37 AM
Wow that's cool! hmm, I don't think I have any special talents...........

Cookiebaker
10-27-2006, 07:52 AM
haha that's funny, Gina :D

dunno if you can consider this a trick, but I can quiver my chin so that it looks like I'm gonna cry. This went a l-o-n-g way with my 2 older brothers until they finally caught on ;) Then, they had to go warn Mark about it before we were married, so no more pulling of that stunt to get my way! ;) :D

Laura's Babies
10-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Kids! What a hoot that one must be!

My trick is I can gain weight without trying? :eek:

sirrahved
10-27-2006, 10:49 AM
I can make my tongue into a clover, grab my uvula, turn my right ankle into a 90 degree angle (that one is icky!) pop my ankle and left ring finger when I move them... I'm full of icky body tricks.

Ooh almost forgot... I can stick my fingers as far as they'll go down my throat without gagging.

sirrahved
10-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Kids! What a hoot that one must be!

My trick is I can gain weight without trying? :eek:

I'm pretty good at this one, too!

sandragonfly
10-27-2006, 11:02 AM
oops! I was just told, that boy is almost seven years old.. hmm, I didn't think I explained well last night - before the boy closed his nose, he inhaled and held for seven seconds! :o

lol laura...poor you! :(

cookiebaker, you mean you can quiver without moving your lips??

oh yes sirrahved, clovy tongue! I remember that now, I wish I could know how! but funny is, nobody really could teach any body tricks to others!

I know one person who stands facing me, and have her ankles moved 180 degree and her ankles are completely in front of her, toes in back! :eek: it looked like she has no bones in her. :o

GreyhoundGirl
10-27-2006, 11:06 AM
I dunno if it counts as a trick, but I can grab my foot and pick it up right over my head, while keeping my back straight. :) (ballet since I was 2 :eek: )

It's hard to picture, so this is it.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

P.S. My first thought was this boy must've had a lot of earwax it stick his ears together. :p

kuhio98
10-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Hmmmm, I can't do any visual kind of tricks. But, I can speak in a voice that sounds like I've swallowed a harmonica. It sounds like 3 people tallking at the same time. My mom can do it too.

My sister can blow air out of her tear ducts. Seriously! Hard enough to blow her bangs away from her face!

Argranade
10-27-2006, 12:08 PM
I can do a few things,

First I can make realy good birds calls, I can stop a hole flock of crows by calling them, geese will honk back at me, song birds will come and see who the new whistler is..yep im the best at bird calls, I can also understand what some of them mean..like danger,mating,scared,food..some make sounds that mean..come here,who's there?, look danger ect...

I can lift my right lip right up so I look like Elvis lol.

I can make a realy loud whistle with my voice so it realy sounds like im whistling and not using my voice.

I have 2 posible thumbs that can bend right back as you can see lol, my friends get grosses out but then always want to play with my hands.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/white_creatures/other%20stuff/Picture417.jpg

I can sit down with both legs at the side and it does not hurt me, none of my friends can do this even for a second it hurts them like crazy.

Oh yes, I can catch many birds bare hand.

Blue_Frog
10-27-2006, 12:44 PM
I can make a dragon with my hands. Good for entertainment at family functions, weddings, and the bar.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n19/bluefrog_ca/Misc/dragon-hand2.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n19/bluefrog_ca/Misc/dragon-hand1.jpg

... not very good pics - had to point the camera and hope :)

sandragonfly
10-27-2006, 01:07 PM
that's a very cute dragon there. :D

arganade! I love sitting that way -- I now wonder how many people can do that.. I (and two out of 18 dancers I know) could do that. doctor once told me that wasn't good idea when I was sitting and waiting for him like that, legs on side! lol. many people find it really ouch >.< .. and more ewws when I then have my body back down laying, stretch all way with arms. I don't know how but it doesn't hurt a bit.

tear ducts, I've seen a videoclip of a guy who could spit out milk that way about a couples of feet away! ...yowies. >.<

pitc9
10-27-2006, 01:13 PM
My sister can blow air out of her tear ducts. Seriously! Hard enough to blow her bangs away from her face!

EEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That grossed me out B-I-G time!!

I can move my eyebrows up and down Independently super fast and I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
My brother in law can fold his ears up and shove them inside his ears, then he wiggles his ears and they PoP out!! It's the funniest!!

Sevaede
10-27-2006, 02:03 PM
EEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That grossed me out B-I-G time!!

I can move my eyebrows up and down Independently super fast and I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
My brother in law can fold his ears up and shove them inside his ears, then he wiggles his ears and they PoP out!! It's the funniest!!

I can do that ear thing! :D

GreyhoundGirl
11-09-2006, 02:45 PM
I have 2 posible thumbs that can bend right back as you can see lol, my friends get grosses out but then always want to play with my hands.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/white_creatures/other%20stuff/Picture417.jpg

EWwwwww ! Can anyone roll up their toungue, sideways? It's supposed to be genetic, but my whole family can do it and I can't. :confused: