PDA

View Full Version : A little disappointed

davidpizzica
10-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Unfortuately, Doreen and I won't be going to the big high school football tomorrow as we planned.Doreen landed a temporary job (don't know what kind) and has to do some things for it tomorrow. Also she has relatives coming in on saturday and she has to do some errands for them. It's disappointing, but understandable. We're still on for going to the circus! We gabbed on the phone for a half-hour tonight anyhow. I like her very much!!

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Well that sounds wonderful... I know things come up, it gets more so sometimes like around holidays, but I am sure you will figure things out.
Relatives allllllllllll ways show up at the busiest times thats for sure... And jobs- well they give money, so we have to do it.
Not sure if I am much help here but I try to respond...

davidpizzica
10-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Thank you for responding! Doreen is a lovely person inside and out. She is just right for this old bachelor!

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Thank you for responding! Doreen is a lovely person inside and out. She is just right for this old bachelor!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOD BLESS YA, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY HUSBAND SAID ABOUT ME.. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... I am sorry but new jobs are a witch to fit into schedules. Just be who you are and supportive as always and this too shall pass.. It will .. really.... honest..... it will.....