PDA

View Full Version : bouncing back and forth

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 05:31 PM
My lap top sits in the middle of my great room of my house. I love to go back and forth, and back and forth from catagorie to same.. If you see me pop in and out, its that I went to another topic but I am still here.. just a fyi...

Laura's Babies
10-26-2006, 05:49 PM
No need to apokigize, we all pop around from place to place here too... I hang out mostly in the cat general section but I get around..... :)

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 06:01 PM
No need to apokigize, we all pop around from place to place here too... I hang out mostly in the cat general section but I get around..... :)
OHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU.. I didnt want people to think I was signing on and off.. lol.. Thank you.. I am still learning the ropes here..

Laura's Babies
10-26-2006, 07:47 PM
We all are on and off all day so I don't think anybody keeps up with anyone elses comings and goings... My son (lives a hour away) and my daughter (10 minutes away) looks to see if I am on so they will know if I have went to bed yet or am up yet.... otherwise, nobody else cares...

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 07:49 PM
lolllllllllllllll well I do.... lo... It would be easier if we were all members... then we could see on another categorie that the person was on,.. or whatever... My daughter checks the aim to see if I am up. Its only off if I went to bed or out of the house.. lol..