PDA

View Full Version : Place your bets now! tee hee hee **ATTN: Lorraine**

jenluckenbach
10-26-2006, 02:05 PM
(Please understand this is all in fun, no disrespect intended)

But I am betting a 100 to 1 odds that a certain little kitten (who is nameless, but who's mom's name is SweetPea) will NOT be leaving a certain foster mom (who shall remain nameless, but her PT ID is rg_girlca) EVER. :D

I mean, think about it........5 babies?..........who could keep 5 babies when they are already "at their limit"? :rolleyes: But 1 baby!?! Heck, that's nothing. ;)

And besides, we all know that foster mom will grow EXTRA attached to the one remaining baby. LOL :p

Now, I am not asking if foster mom SHOULD keep baby.......I am betting that she WILL keep baby against her better judgement.

What do you all think???? ;)

Soapets
10-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Yup! I've been there, done that (THREE TIMES) and the odds are in the baby's favor here, definitely!

Deb

Corinna
10-26-2006, 02:25 PM
had that thought all along

Abby&Buddy'sMom
10-26-2006, 02:27 PM
I too think the baby will be staying...and so will sweetpea. Afterall, how could she ever let such a sweetheart go live with anyone but her. That picture of the two of them is so wonderfully heartwarming to see :) Hopefully baby kitty will fit in with of her kitty bunch as well as sweetpea fits in :)

All this certainly seemed to have happened for a reason. They need to live there :)

jazzcat
10-26-2006, 02:30 PM
As someone new to this fostering thing and knowing what a hard time I'm having I'm taking the 5th! :D :p

jenluckenbach
10-26-2006, 02:35 PM
As someone new to this fostering thing and knowing what a hard time I'm having I'm taking the 5th! :D :p
Snicker, snicker......Maybe I'll pick on you next. (LOL) :D

Vermontcat
10-26-2006, 02:39 PM
I just put in some name suggestions in her thread and I really think she should name the little one KEEPER! :)
I think that after all she has been through with Sweetpea and her kittens that she will have no choice but to keep Sweetpea and her son.

Jazzcat, I'm still waiting to see how many kittens you end up keeping.
Will it be just one, or two, or three? ;)

Laura's Babies
10-26-2006, 03:35 PM
I sure hope she keeps them BOTH! Sweetpea is such a beauty and that baby.........? :rolleyes: WHAT a doll!! How could she ever part with either?

KEEP! KEEP! KEEP!

Donnaj4962
10-26-2006, 03:44 PM
If I were a bettin' woman, I would say with no uncertainty that Sweetpea and her baby will be staying with their "foster" meowmie. ;)

How could she resist that sweet little mama... and her precious widdle one??? I melt everytime I look at the picture of them together! Besides, there has been some serious bonding in the house!

catfamily
10-26-2006, 03:47 PM
This is great :D I love it.A fun thread.
Yes...I bet she'll keep the baby ;)

kimlovescats
10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Most definitely, and Lori (Jazzcat) told on herself just in time ... I was about to snitch on her next! :D

momcat
10-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Sweetpea and her baby are staying!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Yep! Once you bottle feed a little one there is a strong connection there. It would be like giving away one of your own kids now!!!
I think little Peapod (or whatever his name will be) and his mom will both be staying. :D

catmandu
10-26-2006, 05:25 PM
I Agree With Jen, As That Lady Has Such A Good Heart, And That Would Be Just The Right Home For Sweetpea And Son.

GreyhoundGirl
10-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Fostering is like a death sentence :p

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2006, 11:22 PM
Yes, with everything that Lorraine's been through I think that she'll be keeping both Sweetpea and POD.:) I also think that Lori, Jazzcat, will be keeping Moxie.;)

jenluckenbach
10-27-2006, 02:00 PM
Bump

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Pssst: There is a new picture of this Pod baby on the other thread!!! SO cute!!! (and he's getting big!!!) :D

rg_girlca
10-27-2006, 05:04 PM
(Please understand this is all in fun, no disrespect intended)

But I am betting a 100 to 1 odds that a certain little kitten (who is nameless, but who's mom's name is SweetPea) will NOT be leaving a certain foster mom (who shall remain nameless, but her PT ID is rg_girlca) EVER. :D

I mean, think about it........5 babies?..........who could keep 5 babies when they are already "at their limit"? :rolleyes: But 1 baby!?! Heck, that's nothing. ;)

And besides, we all know that foster mom will grow EXTRA attached to the one remaining baby. LOL :p

Now, I am not asking if foster mom SHOULD keep baby.......I am betting that she WILL keep baby against her better judgement.

What do you all think???? ;)

JJJJEEEENNNN!!!! YOU ARE ONE EVIL WOMAN!!!!! ;) :D

Thank you Jen. Thank you so much for this fun thread. It has really lifted my spirits. :)

So you all think you know me that well eh. Well lets just say, "We shall see who is going to win or lose at this bet." :p

Now, we all know that Lori is going to be keeping Moxi, but I wonder how many Dusty's People will be keeping. :D

jenluckenbach
10-27-2006, 05:56 PM
JJJJEEEENNNN!!!! YOU ARE ONE EVIL WOMAN!!!!! ;) :D

:D
hee hee hee.......I know !! :D

orangemm
10-28-2006, 04:27 AM
I'm not a betting person, but this looks like a sure thing to me!

-I- wouldn't be able to let go of either one.

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-28-2006, 06:30 AM
I bet you are soooo right, Jen ;) :p !!
After all, those 2 names REALLY should NEVER been seperated, right ;) :p

SweatPea and PeaPod

trayi52
10-28-2006, 07:24 AM
I certainly hope it stays with that certain somebody! LOL!

Willie :D

catcrazylady
10-28-2006, 01:18 PM
Lets see, coming from the worst foster failure on the planet I say YES the baby will be staying!!!!

Heck Jen I kept all five babies and mom! Remember???? :D :D :D

jenluckenbach
10-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Heck Jen I kept all five babies and mom! Remember???? :D :D :D
Oh yes, I remember. It is just not NORMAL! (LOL)

Killearn Kitties
10-28-2006, 02:18 PM
Hmmm, well I think that if Lorraine found a really great home that would take Sweetpea and Peapod then she would let them go ... oneday ...