PDA

View Full Version : Hi Strangers...

Tonya
10-26-2006, 11:57 AM
Hello everyone,

This year has been so crazy that I haven't been on here at all. I logged on today because Roxy passed away. I forgot how much I loved this forum and the people here.

I'm divorced and now have a wonderful boyfriend and new family that actually loves animals the way I do. My boyfriend and I live together so there are two more dogs in the mix. They are husky-malmute sisters named Codi and Ry. I'll have to show some pics of them when I'm feeling better.

Anywho, I will have to catch up with you all soon. I'm back!

Tonya

caseysmom
10-26-2006, 12:31 PM
I wonder about you all the time Tonya. I am sorry you got divorced but happy you found an animal lover.

How are your kids? Last time we heard from you there was another on the way.

My Peanuts
10-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Tonya, I'm so sorry to hear about Roxy. You came to the right place.

How are your boys?

Cookiebaker
10-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Hey welcome back Tonya!! I think last time I knew you were expecting a baby soon? How is your baby and your son, Jaden???

trayi52
10-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Welcome Back, Tonya! Sorry to hear about Roxy, and sorry to hear that you got divorced. Good to hear you have a dog lover now in your family though. The last time I heard, you were expecting a little baby. Tell us about the new baby, also about your son Jaden.

Good to have you back!!!!!!!!!

Willie :)

Tonya
10-26-2006, 01:04 PM
Thanks everyone.

Jaden is 9 now. He's playing football and taking French lessons. That has helped him alot. We're always struggling with his issues but I just take it one day at a time. (He has Asperger's Syndrome which is a mild form of Autism.) By the grace of God, we no longer have to fight his allergies. We were told he was allergic to dogs also, but when we finally rehomed the cats his allergies and asthma disappeared. (Boy was that hard getting rid of Ron and Raven...)

Tyler will be 2 in Feb. He's a funny little guy with a strong personality. He has beautiful blue eyes although neither his father or I have blue eyes. (Hmmm, maybe the mailman?) :p

ramanth
10-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Hi Tonya! Sorry about the sad news in your life. It's great hearing from you!

Jadapit
10-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Tonya, Welcome back! I wondered what happened to you. I'm so sorry about Roxy. :(

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Hello everyone,

This year has been so crazy that I haven't been on here at all. I logged on today because Roxy passed away. I forgot how much I loved this forum and the people here.

I'm divorced and now have a wonderful boyfriend and new family that actually loves animals the way I do. My boyfriend and I live together so there are two more dogs in the mix. They are husky-malmute sisters named Codi and Ry. I'll have to show some pics of them when I'm feeling better.

Anywho, I will have to catch up with you all soon. I'm back!

Tonya
Sweetheart- let me tell you- ITS BETTER SECOND TIME AROUND !!!! I have a real life with my new honey, and wouldnt trade it for nothing, with the only regret- "why didnt I meet him 20 years ago!
I am new here and learning the ropes, but you have my total support, and I am sooooooo sorry to hear of the death of your beloved pet.. I know how that feels.. Just take one foot in front of the other and know they are alwaysssssssss with you..

RedHedd
10-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Welcome back Tonya! Sorry to hear about Roxy, but good to hear about your new life and your babies, or I guess they're not so babies anymore!

Zippy
10-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Welcome Back.I am newer so you don't know me but I am so sorry about Roxy.She was a beauty and you can tell by her pic a very special pup.

Tonya
10-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Sweetheart- let me tell you- ITS BETTER SECOND TIME AROUND !!!! I have a real life with my new honey, and wouldnt trade it for nothing, with the only regret- "why didnt I meet him 20 years ago!
I am new here and learning the ropes, but you have my total support, and I am sooooooo sorry to hear of the death of your beloved pet.. I know how that feels.. Just take one foot in front of the other and know they are alwaysssssssss with you..

It's the 3rd time around for me and I'm only 28! hehe. This guy was my best guy friend and business partner for awhile though. I think we built a good solid foundation thru our friendship so our relationship has a fighting chance!

CathyBogart
10-26-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey Tonya! I'm so glad to see you back here, I've wondered about you!

Laura's Babies
10-26-2006, 03:56 PM
WELCOME BACK!! Hope you plan to stick around awhile, we missed you!

jazzcat
10-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Hi Tonya! I've missed seeing you around. I'm so sorry to hear about Roxy and I have wondered what happened with the cats and the allergy issues. Sounds like you've had a lot going on but are on a happier note now. I'm glad.

petslover
10-26-2006, 07:01 PM
I am really glad to see you back on here..

I am sorry to hear about the sad news, but just take one step at a time and everything will get better!!

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Welcome back Tonya.:) I'm so sorry to hear about Roxy's passing:( and about you getting divorced but I'm glad to hear that you're now in a very happy relationship with a man that loves animals as much as you do.:) I'm also glad to hear that your boys are doing well.:)

K9karen
10-27-2006, 12:07 AM
Welcome Back! Sorry to hear about Roxy, and your cats.
Glad to hear you're doing OK, despite some setbacks. Life is full of surprises.
I often wondered about Jaden and am THRILLED he's doing well!
Tyler's 2??? Time sure flies!
Hope you find time to visit us more often...Take care..

shais_mom
10-27-2006, 12:12 AM
wow stranger!
last time I saw a post from you was awhile ago!
I am so very sorry to hear about Roxy. Sounds like you have had a lot of change.
So have you heard how Ron and Raven are doing?
How's your job?
Just the 2 boys Jaden and Tyler? Pics of them? I remember seeing Jaden with a mohawk!
How's your brother? I remember pics from the prom you guys went to.

catnapper
10-27-2006, 02:38 PM
hey there - I was wondering where you got lost to!

Sounds like a very busy year indeed. I'm sorry to hear you went through a divorce but it seems like you are really happy now :) Maybe not having to deal with your ex-MIL makes for a happy life? ;)

Tyler is one super sweet cutie pie. Glad to hear Jaden's allergies are under control and that the football and french lessons are helping him.

Karen
10-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Tyler will be 2 in Feb. He's a funny little guy with a strong personality. He has beautiful blue eyes although neither his father or I have blue eyes. (Hmmm, maybe the mailman?) :p

I have blue eyes, and neither of my parents do, so I learned genetics early/ Dad (who has hazel eyes) aould say, "Hmm, blue eyes? You can't be my kid," and I learned the appropriate retort "Well, Grandpa has blue eyes, and so does Bummy (maternal grandfather's name), so I can TOO be your kid!"

Like he could deny the chin dimple anyway - at least mine doesn't have whiskers growing out of it!