PDA

View Full Version : 4 generations of pet lovers

Corinna
10-26-2006, 11:28 AM
We had pictures taken recently . To celebrate the 4 generations being togeather,My daughter chose the clothes. We had a balst at the studio laughing so hard the photographer had a hard time taking the photos.
last one is of us in "normal" clothes. Kind of hard for us to denie each other huh?

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Oh wow! I am also the 4th generation, with my daughter just starting in showing so that will make 5 after she gets doing.

cyber-sibes
10-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Oh how fun! Those will be a family treasure for sure!

Lori Jordan
10-26-2006, 11:40 AM
I have 5 My great grandma,My grandmother,My mother,Myslelf,And my Daughter Rebecca.

Laura's Babies
10-26-2006, 11:59 AM
I love those kind of pictures! They have to be so much fun to do!! 4 generations, that is something to treasure.

Karen
10-26-2006, 12:02 PM
One of the treasures I found in cleaning out this house, which we bought from my great aunt, was a four-generation photo when my mother was just one month old. It's small, greyscale of course, and not great for detail, but it is nonetheless precious to me!

sandragonfly
10-26-2006, 12:12 PM
four-generation: my missouri grandmother, mother, my sister and her daughter - my newest niece!

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 12:29 PM
One of the treasures I found in cleaning out this house, which we bought from my great aunt, was a four-generation photo when my mother was just one month old. It's small, greyscale of course, and not great for detail, but it is nonetheless precious to me!
You should put it to canvas. We took a picture of my husband, his brothers and his parents that was a 44 year old photo, with scratches and a fold, and put it on canvas removing the above, and now for the first time in 44 years, you can see everyones faces. the original photo was taken with a Brownie camera, a little 2x2 inch photo, and turned it into a 12x12 inch and its on canvas. This is what it looked like after the fact. We also sent a copy of it to family members as memories of Christmas 62. Any photo can be done, and a 10x10 is 45 dollars and its soooooo personal, my mother in law is dragging people off the street to see it. You can make it any size but this gives you a idea.
We are doing several of my grandparents, who died at 94 years old when they were children, and my husbands father as a boy and he is 82 now.
If you order multiples of the same canvas, you get a discount.
( sorry edit- I forgot the actual canvas of the print I referenced.. I am sorry.. here it is.. And its a 12x12)

Corinna
10-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Lets see some of those gererational pictures .

Pembroke_Corgi
10-26-2006, 07:35 PM
What nice photos! I like the outfits. :) I always love seeing family photographs.

I wish I had some to share- but most of the extended family photos are with my mom (nevermind that I put together most of the albums- they are still with her!). Before my great-grandmother passed away 5 years ago, we had 5 generations in my family!

chocolatepuppy
10-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Those pictures are great Corinna! What keepsakes they will be for years and years. I'll bet it was fun getting them done. :)

dukedogsmom
10-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Those are great! I'm sure you had lots of fun making them, too.