PDA

View Full Version : I guess he likes me....

Glacier
10-25-2006, 09:37 PM
I think Anvik has decided he's home! I was just outside supervising him while he went for a rip-around the yard with the other dogs and got out of his coat for awhile. I thought he was coming over to give me one of his hugs, but oh no....

He MARKED me!!! Peed all over my leg! At least I had changed into ratty sweats and wasn't still in my good work clothes!

I have been marked as Anvik's territory! I hope that means he likes me! :rolleyes:

husky_lover
10-25-2006, 09:51 PM
I hope that means he likes you also. Thor just did that to me a couple of days ago. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one that has happened to. I'm glad your boy is doing so well!

Cinder & Smoke
10-25-2006, 10:59 PM
I thought he was coming over to give me one of his hugs, but oh no....

He MARKED me!!!
Peed all over my leg! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif

I was too embarrassed to tell about my "marking of Dad" tail! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/redface.gif

It wasn't too long after SmokeMutts arrived ...
We were takin a hike in Mill Creek Park ... Cinder & Smokey were "trying out" an
early version of their Y-Thingy Coupler on a long rope.

They'd expertly "split" a tree and wound up <*klunking*> their heads together
on the far side as the coupler tightened around the tree <<BOING>>! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/eek.gif

They backed up and regrouped, did a little head-shakin ... and we prepared to
march ahead, ALL on the same side of the Big Tree ...

When Smokey ambled over, <sniffed> my left leg, <HIKED> his leg,
and http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/eek.gif turned on his faucet!

I don't think he'd EVER heard his new name <<Hollered>> THAT loud, that close, before ...

He *stopped* in mid-mark ... looked up with fear in his eyes ...
and then kept his distance for a while ...
Cinder came past, <sniffed> my damp pants, and looked *puzzled* ...
as in "Hmmmm, how can I 'fix' THIS problem wiffout gettin <hollered at>??"

Nice to know I'm not the Only One to have received the Damp Pants Mark!

http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

molucass
10-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Our chihuahua, Deebo marks Robin's pants occasionally. He has never peed on me thank goodness, but he does her. Usually we can look at him when we are walking him and see that he is about to do it and stop him before he actually does.

Daisy and Delilah
10-26-2006, 06:15 AM
You guys are cracking me up!! Thanks for the laughs ;) All these dogs just don't want anybody messing with their "favorite" people :D

Pawsitive Thinking
10-26-2006, 06:23 AM
So Tobey weeing all over my feet last year was a good thing? :eek:

Pam
10-26-2006, 06:25 AM
One day Bella was in the midst of a poop (sorry if that is too much information :o ) and Ripley was waiting patiently to pee on her finished product. Finally he got tired of waiting and let loose before she was finished and it ended up on Bella's back. :o

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-26-2006, 06:51 AM
this thread is too funny!!!

I'm sorry to say i'm not anyone's property yet.. but my car MOST DEFINATELLY belongs to my mom's dog... ;)

IRescue452
10-26-2006, 07:06 AM
Unfortunately I belong to a shepherd/collie/great dane mix named Joey. Needless to say he didn't just get the bottom of a leg. And my right foot belongs to a little cairn terrier named bear.

pitc9
10-26-2006, 07:51 AM
LMAO!!!
Yeah, I think that means he likes you!!

Pam, Buddy's done the same thing to Sierra!!
I'm happy to say the I've not been marked yet! (knock on wood)
But my husband was once "claimed" by a HUGE pig at the county fair! LOL!! :D That was Funny!!

Queen of Poop
10-26-2006, 08:50 AM
You belong to Anvik now, he's claimed you as his. Too funny. Silly boy.

sasvermont
10-26-2006, 09:15 AM
Many years ago, while visiting Paris, I had to go.....and decided that behind a big bush, in a quiet area of the park would be ok. I had on a skirt so it was an easy thing to accomplish. I wasn't able to enjoy total comfort and "splashed" a little on my shoes. No big deal.

Later that morning while waiting in a long line to get on one of the boats that floats up and down the Seine, a person was standing a few feet down the line from me, with her/his dog, allowed the dog to wander. Yep, you guessed it. The dog walked right over to me, and peed on MY SHOE! I guess "what is good for the tourist to do, is good for the dog to do".......

I know, I know, Americans have no class.

I really was careful not to have anyone see me "use the park" ..... I really had to go....and there was no place in range......

Too much information? :D

cloverfdx
10-26-2006, 10:03 AM
I always thought (Was told) it was a dominance thing :confused:. Glad to hear Anvik has settled in ;).

cyber-sibes
10-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Congratulations... I think? This is so funny - last night at the dogpark, people were talking about dogs peeing on people there. :eek:

I'm kind of glad no one has "claimed" me! Rosie used to claim me by standing on my foot, leaning very hard against my legs & growling at Star...I guess I'll take that over a "shower" any day!

Glacier
10-26-2006, 10:47 AM
I always thought (Was told) it was a dominance thing :confused:. Glad to hear Anvik has settled in ;).

From a different dog, I might say it was a dominant gesture, but Anvik doesn't have a dominant bone in his body. He's very submissive to everyone, me and the other dogs.

I used to have a cat, Twicket, who marked me a couple times--while I was asleep, on my head! I'd much rather have a little dog pee on my leg than have cat pee in my hair at 3am!

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 01:19 PM
You belong to Anvik now, he's claimed you as his. Too funny. Silly boy.
I agree- I think he claimed you.. lol..