PDA

View Full Version : 6-12" predicted...

Pembroke_Corgi
10-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Yikes! That's how much snow we are supposed to get tonight! Though I scarcely believe it...it was nearly 70 degrees today!! I'll just have to find out when I wake up tomorrow.

What's the weather like there?

momoffuzzyfaces
10-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Now you just keep that snow out there!!! :D

We've had a misty rain all day but it's supposed to really let loose tomorrow with bad thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon and keep raining through Friday.
Well, we NEED the rain but not the storms!!! Temps in the 60s for highs and 50s for lows, so that's not too bad. :)

Dorothy39
10-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Oh My Lord, I haven't visited weather.com :eek: ( for your location)

We have had party sunny skies here today, with a whopping temp. near 60*.( in the sun :o )

I wouldn't like seeing that forecast ~ in my area.

Sleep Tight!!! ;)

k9krazee
10-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Eek!

Right now its cloudy and 45 degrees.

Chilli
10-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Lucky you. D:

Here its rainy... well, its not raining now, but its been raining all day. We're supposed to get get rain tomorrow, so I hear.
Its slighly cold, but not overwhelming.
I want snow!!

Jadapit
10-25-2006, 05:45 PM
I saw that on the news! Half of Colorado has a winter storm warning in effect. Its raining here I bet we dont get snow. :(

Dorothy39
10-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Eek!

Right now its cloudy and 45 degrees.

Thank-You for that weather update :p

k9krazee
10-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Thank-You for that weather update :p

Haha..no problem ;)

Pembroke_Corgi
10-25-2006, 05:50 PM
I saw that on the news! Half of Colorado has a winter storm warning in effect. Its raining here I bet we dont get snow. :(
Well if you ever need some snow you can always come over to our side. :D My dogs would love to meet your girls.

borzoimom
10-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Yikes! That's how much snow we are supposed to get tonight! Though I scarcely believe it...it was nearly 70 degrees today!! I'll just have to find out when I wake up tomorrow.

We had snow here last night but nothing major. Living on this mountain, we are 10 degrees cooler easily than the valley, and the clouds get stuck up here.. I live In virginia..

Jadapit
10-25-2006, 05:57 PM
Well if you ever need some snow you can always come over to our side. :D My dogs would love to meet your girls.

We do get over to that side of the mountain once in awhile. My sister in laws live in Denver and Berthoud. My son lives in Aurora.

I cant bring Ebony NO pit bulls are allowed in Denver period. They take away your dog and fine you if you even go through Denver with a pit. :( I probably couldn't bring Jada either. Diamond could come. ;)

MajesticCollies
10-25-2006, 06:22 PM
Well.......hehehe Its got to snow somewhere!!!!:D Better you than us. I'm sure we will get our share here in the great lakes region soon enough!

lizbud
10-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Wow, that's a lot of snow. None here yet,but had a hard freeze last night
and only 40 something today. Suposed to get a rain/snow mix next few
days.I'm not ready for snow yet. :)

borzoimom
10-25-2006, 06:33 PM

Even us here are saying you guys are going to get it in snow and wind. Its offically a blizzard warning here for you... Make sure you have water if you loose power, make sure you have wood, and relax and enjoy and STAY HOME.. dont get in the car...

Pembroke_Corgi
10-25-2006, 06:37 PM
I cant bring Ebony NO pit bulls are allowed in Denver period. They take away your dog and fine you if you even go through Denver with a pit. :( I probably couldn't bring Jada either. Diamond could come. ;)
That's too bad. :( Well, maybe we could make it your way sometime.

Maybe we should have a meeting in western Colorado for everyone in the states surrounding here? I'll start a thread in meetings and see what everyone thinks...

borzoimom
10-25-2006, 06:39 PM
Pits are banned here too within town limits in our county... I have a story about pitts but not ready to post it at this point..

Pembroke_Corgi
10-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Even us here are saying you guys are going to get it in snow and wind. Its offically a blizzard warning here for you... Make sure you have water if you loose power, make sure you have wood, and relax and enjoy and STAY HOME.. dont get in the car...

Luckily I don't have to go anywhere until tomorrow afternoon. By that time it should be ok- if not I can all my students and see if I can reschedule their lessons. Thanks for the advice!

Pembroke_Corgi
10-26-2006, 11:02 AM
We have about 3-4" so far and it's still snowing hard.

The sad thing is that the snow is so wet and heavy that it's bending the trees. :( Most of them still have their leaves and with the snow it's too heavy. We even lost a tree, and also a huge branch off one of the big trees. :( I went out for about an hour this morning knocking snow off branches so they wouldn't break but I think I'll have to go out several more times.

borzoimom
10-26-2006, 11:12 AM
How is the snow going? We hear you guys are getting bombed...

MajesticCollies
10-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Lets see some pics Jill. :D Do your fur babies like to play in snow. would love to see them.

Pembroke_Corgi
10-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Lets see some pics Jill. :D Do your fur babies like to play in snow. would love to see them.
Unfortunately our desktop computer is still not fixed, which means I can't upload any pictures right now (no software on this computer). I'll take a few and share them later.

Here's my favorite one from the snow last week, though:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/pembrokecorgi/Snow/IMG_4663.jpg

It's still snowing but it's supposed to end sometime soon. The roads are slushy though. Luckily I don't have to go anywhere- I rescheduled my piano lessons just to be safe.