PDA

View Full Version : Sheltie or Eskie?

Aspen and Misty
06-06-2002, 11:10 PM
I am going to be getting a dog of my own! FINALLY !!!!!! But I cna't decide wether or not to get a Eskie (American Eskimo dog) or a sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog). I am looking more at the sheltie since we already have one and he is the best dog ever. I am very impressed because even in his old age he still listens and still has a little bit of energey.Well I was hopeing you guys would help me decided.

Sheltie
Or
Eskie?
That is the question.

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-07-2002, 08:24 AM
I really can't tell you which breed to pick. Look at what you want in a dog and then compare with the ones you come across.

Good Luck!

Aspen and Misty
06-07-2002, 08:30 AM
We have decded pn an Eskie. because my mom and sister like them better? :rolleyes: I knew I would have no say, lol. Well thanx anyways,

Ash

mugsy
06-07-2002, 08:35 AM
Well, we want pictures when you get your puppy. We have a Toy American Eskimo named Jessie and she rules the roost!

slleipnir
06-07-2002, 09:57 PM
Maybe you shouldn't decide on the breed until you meet the puppies. Just follow your heart and pick whatever one you fall in love with :]

Aspen and Misty
06-08-2002, 11:51 AM
Good idea....Hey about your Eskie..could you tell me somethings about her? Like her personailty and if she is calm in the house or wild, or if she likes to play or not. Just stuff like that. It would really help.