PDA

View Full Version : I need money!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-06-2002, 10:06 PM
I got a new magazine in the mail the other day and finally had a chance to go through it last night. It is full of cat stuff and I have already managed to want $87.00 worth of stuff!! Now I just have to convince the hubby that I need to buy T&J these things.... Their website wont let me post the pics but I just wanted to share the things I WANT SO DESPERATELY TO BUY!!!
the website is.... www.DrsFosterSmith.com I am gonna post the item #'s below, if you go to the website just type them in the item # box on the left of the page to see the pics......

ITEM #s
CH-7571..... SLUMBER BALL.... if you check out any of the pics check out this one.... the kitty in this picture has to be the happiest kitty in the whole world!!!!!!!!

CH-10252... CAT SACK.... I just have to get this for Tinky she loooves to play in bags and I know she would just loooove this.

CH-7747..... TOY BOX.... of course I just have to have a toy box to put all of their toys in!!!!

CH-10791... CHEESE MOUNTAIN.. I think T&J would loooove this espically Jupiter!!

CH-263........ CAT-A-COMB.... I want this for Tinky cause she loooves to rub her face on the corners of things.

They have more stuff I want too like a laser pointer and some hairball stuff etc. etc. but I would be here all day telling yall all of the stuff I want. I have no idea where they got my name and address but I sure am glad they did!!!!!!!!!

toughCookie
06-06-2002, 10:58 PM
Sara

LOL you sound just like me!! I am always finding stuff in catalogs... thanks for the link, I can't wait to look at the stuff.:) :eek:

Mary

AmberLee
06-07-2002, 12:37 AM
They do have good stuff there, don't they? I like the print version because of all the helpful hints for behavior and health things to look out for, but the electronic version is faster when I WANT something, hee, hee. I've also ordered gift certificates from there to give to pet-loving friends.

The thing I drool over there is the elaborate cat play houses: not sure if it's in the current catalog, but one was in the form of a castle, and another was a palm tree-hammock that looked so restful! I KNOW where you are coming from!

The website I dream at though is AngelicalCat (http://www.angelicalcat.com/) ! I bought our kitty condo there. (The ~70 pound one I drug home in the rain a year and a half ago?) They are located in FL, you might save on s/h??? [I got the 3 story condo with single scratching bar and scallops for the 'ample' cat in Kelly green. It's very attractive and sturdy, but I'd think twice about ordering anything this heavy again if I have to drag it home...]

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-07-2002, 12:52 AM
originally posted by Amber Lee
but one was in the form of a castle, and another was a palm tree-hammock that looked so restful! I KNOW where you are coming from!
Yes Amber Lee... they do still have the castle one and the palm tree one in the catalog!!!!! I just love the palm tree one but I want to get them one that reaches the ceiling so they can perch and spy *lol*:D .... the link you posted is not working :( ...

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2002, 01:18 AM
Sara and AmberLees links don't work for me either.:(

Former User
06-07-2002, 02:01 AM
I guess I better not have a peak at that list of stuff you want Sara, I KNOW I would start whining that Casper and Kitty need half of the stuff there is available....And they just got their new scratching post :rolleyes:
I am probably more excited about their new stuff than they are :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

toughCookie
06-07-2002, 02:04 AM
the link didnt work for me either.

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-07-2002, 02:10 AM
I FIXED MY LINK IT SHOULD WORK NOW :o

06-07-2002, 09:00 AM
It worked !!! so many things for cats !! waw !! I want (Sydney) them all !!!!
But , I wonder , do they also ship to Europe ?? Might be rather expensive I fear ??!!:eek: :eek: :confused:

AmberLee
06-07-2002, 09:38 AM
Drs. Foster and Smith Do ship to Europe, but I'm not sure about the shipping costs... I'll fix the link to Angelical Cats when I get to work. I can't get it to work from here, either. Grr. :mad: :o

yumyum6970
06-07-2002, 10:19 AM
You shouldn't have showed us this magazine website!! :P I just ordered the catalog can't wait to get it. There stuff seems reasonably priced too..I am like you though I buy LOTS of stuff for our kitties. :)

NoahsMommy
06-07-2002, 11:15 AM
Oh great....my hubby is going to hate you :) what a FUN site, I love that there are pages and pages of things N&N HAVE to have!!! ;) ;)

AmberLee
06-07-2002, 12:55 PM
Okay. link to Angelical Cat (http://www.angelicalcat.com/) fixed above and here, too. [Their stuff is gorgeous, but pricey!!! Hint: check out their 'Product Specials' area. Oops, none listed today. Darn.] Aren't the "Keebler Elf" trees neat?

moosmom
06-07-2002, 02:08 PM
You can also order cat trees from the back of Cat Fancy Magazine. I did and they shipped it UPS. My cats love it. Thanks for the Dr. Foster's site! I'm now $20.17 broker!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-08-2002, 01:59 AM
I just applied for the free catalogue. Thanks Sara.:)

yorkster
06-08-2002, 05:23 PM
I want one of those slumber-balls (I actually think my cats would use it!)

Also the cheese-mountain looks like it would be a big hit!

Here is a pic of a MC kitten named Chester in a slumber-ball (he is Debra's kitty from another cat message board I know):

yorkster
06-08-2002, 05:30 PM
I found this CAT-TUNNEL on the Petsmart web page a couple weeks ago, and thought it was pretty cool too. I am for sure going to order this. Check this link:

http://www.petsmart.com/products/product_20373.shtml

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-08-2002, 05:39 PM
OMG I didn't see the cat tunnell.... PETSMART carries them...?!?! Tinky would looove that... I am soo happy.. I just found out a brand new PetSmart is opening 5 min down the road from my house Monday... I can't wait to go shopping:D :eek:

Efrat
06-23-2002, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the link... now I have another cool place to dream about going to... I think they carry almost the same as petsmart and petco, so all of you guys in the USA - check for better prices before you order! I think I saw a few thing I bought at petco for less when I was there...

My babies dont need more toys for now as we got a lot of them lately :D and we can;t wait till the cat tree arrives...

If you are in the Chicago area by the way - the place we bought our cat tree looks better than the anglical cat one and I never thought I would say that... they do only the rustic line but they look amazing. They don't have a website, but I can find the address and phone number id you need. They are located in Brookfield.

And as for the cat tunnel - it's a MUST in every house! the cats love it... and the more-the merrier! we have 6 of them connected... they go crazy running inside!

Cincy'sMom
06-23-2002, 04:53 PM
Sarah- I don't know if it is true for cat stuff, but some of the dog stuff I wanted I have found at other stores for about the same $ or een a little cheaper! One of the thing was a dog bone shaped toybox that I found at a local store for about $5 less. ( I bought 2!) Good luck getting your new stuff!!

KittenCloudSprinkles
06-23-2002, 06:09 PM
ooooo!!!! The cheese mountain would be great for Fritz!!! And Odie would luv,luv,luv,luv the slumber ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!