PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hope!!

Daisy and Delilah
10-25-2006, 06:35 AM
We're in love with that beautiful brindle and white coat, pretty girl. Such a dreamy facie you have too!! Your family is probably exhausted at the end of the day after giving you endless kisses and hugs. May we get some more added to the list from us? Like a typical puppy, you thought chewing was the most funnest thing you could find to do. We're glad to hear that you've outgrown that sweetie. Now the family doesn't have to run out and buy new accessories every week or two ;) How great it is that you have a best buddy. Tyson must love seeing you come around for play dates. Congrats on your big day cutie pie!! Belly rubs and tv shows all around. Please share some of those kisses and hugs with Tyson too sweetheart!! Happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "It's Still Chilly" Florida :cool: :cool:

gjd4ever
10-25-2006, 07:03 AM
You are a cutie!!! :) Happy DOTD, sweetheart!!! :cool:

Dorothy39
10-25-2006, 07:04 AM
Good Morning Hope, You Beautful Bull Terrier with a Shoe sized grin!!!

How amazing you are, keeping track of all the "scents" when no one is around to rub your belly or to cuddle with you . Having a best friend , like Tyson ,seems so adventurious too! ;) You guys sound adorable!!!

Congratulations ~ for Being Chosen as The Dog of the Day.

annapolis
10-25-2006, 09:01 AM
i love you Hope. i think you are absolutely gorgeous. i bet tyson is handsome too? i love your brindle coat. i just plain love you. my brother has a dog just like you, same 2 breeds and all! he is brindle also. i think that is why i like you so much1

enjoy your special day

blue girl
10-25-2006, 02:02 PM
Oh,Hope, what a beauty you are! I just love your colors and that face is just so sweet! How lucky for all of you that your mommy rescued you and gave you such a loving home. Although I'm sure mommy and daddy are glad you are no longer chewing up their shoes, I know they miss those puppy days:) I'm sure, though, that they are looking forward to many more happy years with you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

cassiesmom
10-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Your family is probably exhausted at the end of the day after giving you endless kisses and hugs. May we get some more added to the list from us? Congrats on your big day cutie pie!! Happiness always!!

Miss Hope, I totally agree! You are gorgeous! Hugs and tummy rubs for me, too. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, sweets!

Coondoglover
10-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi, Hope! You are a beautiful girl! Love your coat, sweetie. Enjoy your special day today, because it's all about you! Maybe you'll get some extra tummy rubs while you watch the pet channel! Congrats on DOTD! :)

tatsxxx11
10-25-2006, 03:53 PM
You're stolen my heart, precious Hope!!!:) What a beautiful girl you are, in body and in spirit!:) My heart melted when I read how you would sleep with your head in Daddy's boots!:):) :) Tells me all I need to know of the special bond of unconditional love you share with your humans! How proud they must be to see their beatuiful girl honored here today and rightfully so. They sure hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you home!:) I hope you and your family and best beau Tyson of course, are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, Hope! :D Please have your Mom give you bunches of hugs, kisses and bellyrubs for me when you're up on the "big bed" tonight! You're a gem!:D

lizbud
10-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Hello Hope,

It's a real pleasure to meet you today sweet girl.If you ever get down
to Indiana, my Maggie would love to join you chasing the many squirrels
around our yard.What an awesome pair you'd make. Oh, she can't catch
those birds either. :D Happy congratulations sweetheart on your special
day as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweetie. :)

LHCamry
10-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Hi Hope....You are so pretty. Would love to have you. Bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover :) :) :)