PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see...

crow_noir
10-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Hi everyone. It's been a long time since i posted in here. (Since late 2002 or early 2003 possibly. It may even be 2001.)

Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know i haven't forgotten about this place.

I had some problems in my life that have taken a long time to work on. For some reason it hurt to be around those that i felt most comfortable around.

I hope to make this forum a part of my life again. I've missed coming here.

I just wonder if anyone is going to remember me or if i'll be starting anew. I wonder who still posts here that used to. WHo has new names.

For the past year on and off i've tried my password out of curiousity with out success. I was surprised that i picked the correct ancient email on the first try.

My betta has long since passed away and have an awesome new little guy. Ouko. (He's my S.O.', but i take care of him too. He may not be as HUGE as Dragon, but Ouko has quite the personality and coloring!)

King passed away about a month and a half ago. (My plush black and silver German Shepherd Dog.) I miss him so much, but i'm not devistated. He was the first life who got to pass away in due time. I got to know him for 16 wonderful years. (Well, only 6 of those were wonderful for him.) (Everyone else i know died from some tragedy.)

Ttyl,
~Crow~

P.s. The last time i posted here there was a new format that had been used... which obviously there is a new one yet again :D Goes to show how long agao it was. I thought the old old format was so cute.

Karen
10-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Welcome back! Only two people* have changed usernames, so if you see one that's familiar, it's the same person!

*KingRattus is now King2005
WolfChan is now CathyBogart

Oh, rest in peace, King. I am sure you have met my Sheba girl up there at the Rainbow Bridge.

Corinna
10-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Glad your back with us . Sorry about King ,and problems in life. WELCOME home.

Zippy
10-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Welcome Back!!
Sorry to hear about your beloved King :(
Play hard at the RB with Shadow and Rascal.

crow_noir
10-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome back :- )

k9krazee
10-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Welcome back!! Hey, a fellow Michigander! :D

shais_mom
10-28-2006, 11:13 PM
hey I was just thinking about you a few weeks ago!
I used to chat with you on AIM! :)
I have a new kitty Kloe since you have been here.
welcome back!

pitc9
10-30-2006, 03:05 PM
Welcome back!
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.

crow_noir
11-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Hey, sorry it took me so long to reply back. Been a lot going on in my life. ( Including trying to help re-home a dog. Have had only one actual person interested, but they seemed like a scammer and eveaded most of the questions asked of them. )

Hi Shai's mom. I remember that there was a time when Keegan and Kylie weren't getting along. Appearently that worked out. Wow, another kitty to the mix. :- ) (Not that i hadn't seen that in your siggy, but that's what i was thinking it when i seen it. Smiling knowing that the adoption had gone smoothly after all.)

After so long of not being on here or AIM i kind of forgot who half the people were on the list, but i didn't delete any of them... just in case.

Thank you pitc9. :- )

Danegirl2208
11-14-2006, 10:11 PM
welcome back crow!