PDA

View Full Version : It's better!

davidpizzica
10-24-2006, 04:41 PM
A little while ago I made a thread about me having arthritis in my hip. Well for a least for this last week I haven't had any pain at all! No limping, I can get off the couch without being stiff, and I can walk much easier. Could my having a new girlfriend be making any difference??

cmayer31
10-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Glad to hear that the pain has gone away! I've always been a fan of mind of matter and often times if you're happy and just "feel" better then the body will too. My uncle was involved in a study with back pain and for the most part people who thought they were getting better did get better!

I'd say you found your medicine! :D

moosmom
10-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Could my having a new girlfriend be making any difference??

Hmmmmmm *raises eyebrows, scratches chin* And what have you two been doing on your time together?????

I'm glad your hips aren't bothering you anymore. You must be doing SOMETHING right *;);) nod, nod* Care to share??? :D:D

critter crazy
10-24-2006, 05:17 PM
That is fantastic News!!!!

Hmmm...Maybe the New Girlfriend is taking your mind off of it??? Maybe you just arent thinking about it so much, so it isnt bothering you so much? I dont know. I got nothing!!:D

Dorothy39
10-24-2006, 05:20 PM
HUMMM, That's remarkable~~~~~~~I really do believe that when we feel "in touch' with our dreams, our body can relate to it!!( remark on it)

Isn't that the truth!!!!

It's actually all in our state of Mind!!

Fantastic!!!! That's great news!!!( good medicine ;) )

davidpizzica
10-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Hmmmmmm *raises eyebrows, scratches chin* And what have you two been doing on your time together?????

I'm glad your hips aren't bothering you anymore. You must be doing SOMETHING right *;);) nod, nod* Care to share??? :D:D
Nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe it's because we went to that christian concert together?

Dorothy39
10-24-2006, 06:23 PM
I have to say , that Christian Concert, was a step in the right direction!!

So glad that you have been pain free, DavidP!!!

moosmom
10-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Maybe it's because we went to that christian concert together?

AMEN BROTHA!!!!! Halejuliah!!!

Laura's Babies
10-24-2006, 07:09 PM

I was just going to ask you that.. I am glad to hear you are feeling so much better..