PDA

View Full Version : =( Dissapointed

BaileysMom
10-24-2006, 03:46 PM
I feel bad for my baby.. he couldn't go to the Pool Pooch because of his legs.. couldn't go camping because of weather.. and now he can't go to the PetSmart Howl lo ween Party because I have practice.. grrr.. I'm mad.. we were really looking forward to it too... =(

borzoimom
10-24-2006, 03:47 PM
why cant he go to the petsmart one? Physical ailments cant be helped ( I have one now) but the petsmart one??

MajesticCollies
10-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Awww missin a PetSmart Howloween Party. Man I'm so sorry Bailey, maybe Mom will do something else that is special for you. My Collies will be going trick or Treating with the kids. they love all the little monsters running around.

BaileysMom
10-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Well.. my mom's going to practice with me b/c she's one of the production staff and my stepdad has to watch the kids so no one will be able to take him to PetSmart tonight.. =(. I don't know if we'll be able to take him out trick or treating this year or not.. depends on how cold it is.. he doesn't tolerate cold weather very well.

lizbud
10-24-2006, 04:16 PM
You could throw Bailey a special party just for him with all his favorite
things. maybe a Frosty Paw for dessert. :) It could be a "because he's
cute & special" party. :)

BaileysMom
10-24-2006, 04:18 PM
what's a frosty paw? lol

cmayer31
10-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Frosty Paws (http://www.frostypawstreats.com/FrostyPaws/)
Frozen treats for dogs! Both my girls love them. There's also recipes for making them yourself in the dog heath section; I think it's the what did your dog eat thread.

Sounds like it hasn't been Bailey's week, but it'll get better! The idea of throwing him his own party is great!

Ginger's Mom
10-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Throwing him a "Just because your are you" party does sound like a good idea. But, either way, keep your chin up Bailey, the holidays are coming and there are bound to be lots more parties for you to attend.

BaileysMom
10-25-2006, 08:11 AM
thanks guys.. our church is having a halloween party sunday so we're keeping our fingers crossed that he can go to that.

borzoimom
10-25-2006, 08:19 AM
After our dog shows, we always have a dog show party- and no matter the outcome, usually very good but still- they get a raw steak ( no bones) - alllllllll 4 of them.. lol..

elizabethann
10-25-2006, 08:31 AM
Maybe you can have a special "Bailey Day". Dress Bailey up in a costume & take him trick or treating when all the other kids are out. I bet you they would get a kick out of seeing cute Bailey out on Halloween. And Bailey may have a good time receiving all of the attention!

:)