PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Heather Wallace
06-06-2002, 03:19 PM
Just want ed to thank all of those people who sent me sympathay message and private messages last week when Ebony died. I really appreciate the support and as I have said on many ocassions I am thankfull for my friends here on pet talk.

All here on PT and their pets are all ANGELS! in my book and I mean that sincerely.:)

XXXX

Ps I would oneday love to meet some of you, don't know how but I can keep dreaming.

Former User
06-06-2002, 03:25 PM
Hey, Belgium and England aren't that far, maybe one day? We have relatives living there by the way :)

Randi
06-06-2002, 03:31 PM
Heather, you've been through a tough period, but we're here for you when you need us! :) I'm glad we could comfort you a little! It's a bit like having an extra family here, isn't it! Feel free to PM me anytime! ;) I'd love to see you too! We may go to a wedding in England next month, so who knows. :D

Edwina's Secretary
06-06-2002, 03:54 PM
And I may be in the U.K. on business in July!

Heather Wallace
06-06-2002, 03:57 PM
I live in Birmingham, where crufts is held. I wasn't born here and have only been here for 2 yrs now.

gini
06-06-2002, 06:03 PM
Heather, your loss of Ebony must have been a total shock - especially when you thought her surgery was routine.

There isn't a one of us here that doesn't have great sympathy for your loss - and one way or another all of us can identify.

I would LOVE to visit you............

Please take good care of you!

Sudilar
06-06-2002, 06:27 PM
I was unaware of Ebony's passing. I am so very sorry. I send you my heartfelt condolences.