PDA

View Full Version : We're Going To Meet Tubby & Peanut's Mom

K & L
10-23-2006, 07:17 PM
That's right! Bunny (Catsnclay) and hubby, and Kevin & I will be driving to Tucson on Saturday to meet Debbie, Terry, Peanut, and CJ! We're all just so excited. Then we're going to drag them down here one day to meet our crew and the park cats! We will bring our camera (and maybe the kittens)! JUST KIDDING DEBBIE!

kimlovescats
10-23-2006, 07:20 PM
NOT FAIR, I want to meet all of you too!!!! ;) HAVE FUN!!! Take LOTS of pics!!! :D

jenluckenbach
10-23-2006, 07:26 PM
I want to come tooooooooooo!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
10-24-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time.:) Please be sure to take a lot of pictures.:)

Barbara
10-24-2006, 04:08 AM
Aaawwww- I would love to meet Debbie and Terry and Peanut and Bunny again and you and CJ for the first time!!!!!!
And I would love to see Tucson again.

Sonia59
10-24-2006, 05:23 AM
Aaawwww! I am jealous! Now, I can't wait for pics and nice stories! :D

Killearn Kitties
10-24-2006, 06:42 AM
I am so jealous!

Now you know that we need lots of pictures, don't you? Fortunately, Debbie takes her PT duty very seriously and pictures are not usually a problem! :D

I can't wait! Have a wonderful time, everybody.

Randi
10-24-2006, 07:11 AM
I'm green with envy! ;) Have a wonderful time together, and remember to post a full report with pictures!

Have fun! :D

Laura's Babies
10-24-2006, 10:29 AM
GREAT!! A PT meeting! We will want pictures, TONS of pictures!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-24-2006, 11:59 AM
(and maybe the kittens)! JUST KIDDING DEBBIE!
Oh how I wish you weren't kidding! The kittens are so adorable! I'm already in love with sweet little fluffy Garbo, and I'm sure Gable would provide plenty of entertainment around here! :D

I'm so excited to be able to meet you guys too! It seems this meeting has been a long time coming and I can't wait! I also can't wait until we make a trip up to your neck of the woods. Can't wait to "meet" some of the park cats, not to mention as many of the residents as will allow us to meet them. Oh, and I can't wait to meet you and Kevin and Bunny and hubby also. ;)

Peanut has been sneezing since we got here. At first I thought it was the dry dusty air, but it seems to be getting worse. She's still eating, drinking and using the litter box normally though, and I have some antibiotics the vet gave me before we left town which I started her on today, so I hope she'll be feeling good when you get here and not in the middle of a raging URI. :( :rolleyes:

jazzcat
10-24-2006, 12:03 PM
I'm jealous too! I hope Debbie, Terry and the kitties make it to my neck of the woods some day!

Debbie - I hope it is nothing serious for Peanut.

Edwina's Secretary
10-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Peanut has been sneezing since we got here.

My allergies were terrible when I lived in Tucson too.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Will be with you all in spirit!

Logan
10-24-2006, 01:55 PM
How envious can one person be??? :o

Debbie, as you and Terry travel the US, I do hope you will venture EAST and come see us!!!! We have some beautiful camping spots all around the Western NC/Eastern TN mountains. I would love to meet the two of you and especially Peanut and CJ!!!!

Logan

catmandu
10-24-2006, 02:54 PM
That Would Be My Dream Vacation Too Visiting My Friends On Pet Talk, And Bringing Lots Of Animal Welfare Mice, Whiskas Temptations And Fancy Feast.
Have A Great Time, And Please, Lots Of Pictures.