PDA

View Full Version : Ring Worm Update WITH PICTURES 10/23/06

Reachoutrescue
10-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Well...slowly it is going away. Lucifer still has it rather bad. My son is cleaing up nicely. The one on his head is still very big, but the one on his cheek is almost gone. We will continue to use the cream for about three more weeks just to be sure it is really gone. Here are some pics of our poor kits that still have it.

Lucifer has it the worse. He has it on his face, head, ears, shoulder, left paw, and base of his tail. My poor Lucey!!
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/100_0149.jpg

Honey still has is on the back of her neck, her face, and her belly, but it is getting better. My Honey Bee will hopefully be buzzing around the house in no time at all.
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/100_0147.jpg

And this is the best one yet!! Icess is almost completely better! All his hair grew back on his face except for his nose. He is in such great spirits too. About one more week and he will be able to run around the house for the first time since we got him in August!! Isn't he darling?
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/100_0107.jpg

I tried taking a picture of Midnight, who is my own pet that also may have ring worm. He would not sit still. He hates cameras! He has a bald spot on the back of his neck and the top of his head. It is not red or anything, so I am not sure. We are treating him with cream just in case. Well, more updates will come as they progress.

catmandu
10-23-2006, 09:24 AM
And The Found Cats Are Praying Even Harder That Those Ringworms Leave Thier Kitten Friends Alone.
They Are So Sweet And Too Cute To Be Bothered With Worms.

Laura's Babies
10-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Sounds to me like you are about to whip those ringworms. Isis is darling and so are the rest of your babies.

Heather78418
10-23-2006, 11:17 AM
What did they prescribe for your furrbabies ringworm?? My three month old kitty had it on his nose The doctor gave him some sort of drops for it about a week ago, well his fur is already growing back and it looked better about four days ito the treatment. So far none of my kids have it and my five month old kitty didnt get it. For future references I can get you the name of it if you want. I thought that it worked really well.Let me know.

Heather

krazyaboutkatz
10-23-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm sorry that you've been dealing with ringworm outbreaks for so long:( but I'm sure that everyone will clear up soon just like Icess. You've been doing a wonderful job.;)

catfamily
10-23-2006, 12:46 PM
They are so lucky to be in your care.I hope things clear up for good very soon.Looks like it's starting to already.

kimlovescats
10-23-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm glad these babies are starting to clear up. How is MacKenzie? I hope she doesn't get the ringworm on top of her already sore skin!

Reachoutrescue
10-23-2006, 07:53 PM
What did they prescribe for your furrbabies ringworm?? For future references I can get you the name of it if you want. I thought that it worked really well.Let me know. I was given medicated shampoo and a anti-fungal cream. As you have heard, it has taken over a month and a half to get under control. My son and I had gotten it as well. It really stinks!! Thank you, I would love to know what you used.

I'm glad these babies are starting to clear up. How is MacKenzie? I hope she doesn't get the ringworm on top of her already sore skin!
Mack does not have it....knock on wood. She is something though. She sleeps in between Dave and I, her meows sound like a mouse squeeking, and she is crazy about annoying our rescue dog, Coco!! She is too funny!

kimlovescats
10-23-2006, 09:46 PM
She sounds like a real sweetheart! ;)