PDA

View Full Version : there may be hope....

toughCookie
06-06-2002, 12:25 PM
these past 2 months have been quite an experience, with the 3 cats.....about 2 weeks ago Louise finally starting letting me pet her, she used to run, then she would stand there, and I could just see her trying to keep from running, like she knew it was ok but was just not used to it, now she is relaxed and lets me pet her...and, more good news, I have seen hints of Muffin and Emma starting to play, and I think Louise is trying to play with Muffin, so far Muffin won't have any part of it, but maybe if her and Emma make friends then she will get along with Louise , too. or, do you think there will always be one not included? I am hoping that soon they will just all 3 run around thru the house chasing....? :confused:

Randi
06-06-2002, 01:06 PM
toughCookie! That's great news! I'm sure Muffin will join in soon! :D

Keep us updated! Any chance of pics? ;)

Logan
06-06-2002, 01:24 PM
That is great news, and I know just what you mean!!! This morning, I held Butter for the longest time, a first....and although he didn't purr, he let me just stroke his back while he sat in my arms! Maybe we're all making progress!!! :)

Logan

AmberLee
06-06-2002, 01:32 PM
***hmm, the crystal ball is fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy*** Yes! There are cats ... running, frolicking, playing! Making tons of noises! Creating ... havoc! Pandemonium at ... toughCookie's home! [;) Want me to stop looking in the crystal ball? :p ;) :D ]

toughCookie
06-06-2002, 02:49 PM
AmberLee

NO!! never stop looking into your crystal ball, I like what you see!:D tell me more good stuff LOL:)

Randi,
I don't have any pics right now but I will take some soon. I did post a couple of Emma and Louise last week, did you see those?

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2002, 12:39 AM
Tough Cookie, I'm sure that all three of your cats will learn how to get along and play together. It just takes some cats more time to adjust to people and other animals. I think that personalities play a key role here too. I lucked out with my three cats. Storm and Sunny have very similar personalities so they get along very well and Pepper is a very easy going, laid back type of cat so he also gets along with both of them. Just be patient and everything will fall into place. Good luck.:)

toughCookie
06-07-2002, 01:56 AM
K.A.K. thank you:)
-----------------------------

Maybe we're all making progress!!!

here's to progress!:D tho I still see Emma and Muffin playing the staring game, I think it will work out.