PDA

View Full Version : I have a new rabbit

Heather Wallace
06-06-2002, 09:52 AM
I couldn't resist the little face, she is a netherland dwarf rabbit and is tiny, they are probably the smallest breed in the world (correct me if I am wrong).

She is siver grey fox in colour and has these bulgy eyes. I am not sure of the sex but I am calling her a girl at the moment.

I showed her to Twinkle and he quite liked her as he is the best natured out of all my buns. Bunny didn't take to her but she is just a stubborn madam. Twinkle looks like giant next to her and he is small rabbit so you can imagine what size she is.

She is very timid and likes to be held and stroked.

I will post pics asap.

Edwina's Secretary
06-06-2002, 10:03 AM
Congratulations on your new friend! What are you going to name her (or maybe him)???

Randi
06-06-2002, 10:04 AM
I had a feeling that you couldn't resist the next time you came across some! :D Congratulations! Looking forward to see pics and hear what sex she/he is!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-06-2002, 11:46 AM
Congratulations on the new bun! I bet Ebony is happy that another bun can share the happy home she no longer can use. I hope the new one brings lots of smiles and laughter and helps ease the ache in your heart a little. :)

Heather Wallace
06-06-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Congratulations on the new bun! I bet Ebony is happy that another bun can share the happy home she no longer can use. I hope the new one brings lots of smiles and laughter and helps ease the ache in your heart a little. :)

I will never forget Ebony as she was special. yes I hope I can give the new rabbit a happy life.

Randi - Don't know the sex yet, she/is to young but I am calling it a she at the moment, I have named her Gem.

anna_66
06-06-2002, 01:28 PM
Heather, that is wonderful! Gem will have a wonderful home and get lots of love and attention from you and the other buns! Congrats on your new addition! I can't wait to see a pic!

Former User
06-06-2002, 01:40 PM
Congrats Heather! Keep us updated how this little one is coming along. And yes, we want pics :D

Sam's My Baby
06-06-2002, 02:00 PM
Heather, that is so awesome! I am sure he/she will bring much joy to you. I cant wait to see pics!!!:) :D

tatsxxx11
06-06-2002, 05:33 PM
Congratulations Heather!!! Does Gem know that she is hopping into pure bunny splendor there at your house??:) Pics!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-06-2002, 07:41 PM
YAY Heather, I am sooo happy for you!!! Gem is such a wonderful name, I bet she is a little gem!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES!!!!! ** buncha hugs for you the buns and kitties**

Karen
06-06-2002, 08:17 PM
No pictures yet? (Just kidding!) :)

Heather Wallace
06-07-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Karen
No pictures yet? (Just kidding!) :)

No not yet, I had a couple left inmy film so I took 2 yesterday and sent them off to be developed, probably some time next week.

There is also some of Ebony's garden.

Ann
06-07-2002, 04:20 AM
Congrats on Gem Heather!!! She sounds like a great bunny :D

Can't wait to see the pics!

Gio
06-07-2002, 08:42 AM
Congratulations on the new addition! She sounds lovely. Can't wait for the pics! :)

AmberLee
06-07-2002, 09:28 AM
Congratulations to you all! I'm looking forward to seeing Gem and hearing about how she joins into your home.

06-08-2002, 08:10 AM
CONGRATULATIONS
WITH THE NEW BUNNY G E M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you Heather !!!
BTW. I love that memorial tribute you put up for Ebony !!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets

Heather Wallace
06-08-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by lut
CONGRATULATIONS
WITH THE NEW BUNNY G E M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you Heather !!!
BTW. I love that memorial tribute you put up for Ebony !!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets

Thanks Lut, she has another one on heavens gardens

http://www.geocities.com/heavens_garden_memorials/garden3.html