PDA

View Full Version : Kitties kiss and make up!

MBones
10-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Well, I don't believe it! Several weeks ago, I wrote to the cat behaviour thread about my new kitten introduction not going too well. Thanks to your advice on getting Abby to the vet, we kept both kitties separated and got them both feeling better (Abby had a virus, Suki a respiratory infection). Well just look at the two of them now! We began letting them get together under our supervision each night this week. These are the pictures that we took last night! Abby is the darker kitty.

My DH and I are simply over the moon! We were dreading the thought of permanently separating them but we are so glad to see them getting along and tearing through the house together. It seems as if we have been regulated to being the bearers of food and litter scooping since they are seemingly so engrossed with each other. Too funny! Thanks again for your advice and well wishes. Enjoy the pics

Here's the original thread:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=114042

Freedom
10-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Hooray! I LOVE that middle shot, where they are both smiling for the camera! Happy Day, glad you found solutions and everything is back on track for a fun filled home. Keep the photos coming!!!

Reachoutrescue
10-21-2006, 12:04 PM
I am so glad they are getting along. See, good things happen to those who wait. :)

RedHedd
10-21-2006, 12:10 PM
:D It just takes time and now you'll get to enjoy those special moments when they look so darned angelic and then they go flying around the house like little devils in fur. It took a while for me too, and now I'm SO happy to have two kitties.

KitCat
10-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Yay! Look at the two kittyfriends! That is awesome, so glad it worked out!

Laura's Babies
10-21-2006, 04:12 PM
:eek: I don't see any attachments there! I see the attachment box but nothing in it? :confused:

catmandu
10-21-2006, 06:58 PM
SADLY I CANNOT SEE ANYTHING EITHER.
BUT ITS NICE WHEN OUR CATS SOCIALIZE.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats382.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
10-22-2006, 10:41 PM
I couldn't see them yesterday either but now I can.:) They sure are cutie pies and I'm glad to see them getting along. My 2 girls love each other too.:)

kimlovescats
10-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Awwww! I'm so happy they are getting along! Congratulations! :)