PDA

View Full Version : Note To ALL Howloween photo contest entries. EVERYONE READ.

Flatcoatluver
10-21-2006, 12:09 AM
My computer or email whichever one messed up all the photo sumbissions unless you pm'ed them to me. Please if you emailed your photo's to me please pm them to me instead. I am sorry to burden you with this.
Thease dogs need to have their mommy's/daddy's send the photo to me.

Fenway
If your dog is not on the list ignore this. Once I get all the photo's I need I will sumbit the rest of the photo contest.

BC_MoM
10-21-2006, 12:40 AM
Ah! Ok.. I was worried when I didn't see Mick's! lol

Flatcoatluver
10-21-2006, 12:41 AM
Ah! Ok.. I was worried when I didn't see Mick's! lol
Yeah I try to keep the dog's that come from the same home in different threads so it's more spread out. So Hopefully all of the entries will be pmed to me.

zoomer
10-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Aww man this isn't good :(
I hope everyone still gets their stuff entered!

Flatcoatluver
10-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Updated list, I also got some other entries too. Riley, Rebel, and the collie crew.

Flatcoatluver
10-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Updated!! Come on people!! :)

animal_rescue
10-22-2006, 03:05 PM
You might just have to take me out of the contest, my computer is broke and my dad is taking it in tomorrow(it's been broke all week), so I'm not sure when it can be fixed.. I could send you a copy of them from Imagestation but I don't know i they will be big enough or whatever.

cyber-sibes
10-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Did you get ours ok? I pm'd them.

elizabethann
10-23-2006, 08:32 AM
My computer or email whichever one messed up all the photo sumbissions unless you pm'ed them to me. Please if you emailed your photo's to me please pm them to me instead. I am sorry to burden you with this.
Thease dogs need to have their mommy's/daddy's send the photo to me.

Fenway
If your dog is not on the list ignore this. Once I get all the photo's I need I will sumbit the rest of the photo contest.

I sent you another picture of Fenway. If you didn't get or it's still not working, you can just eliminate me from the competition.