PDA

View Full Version : Yet one more rant about my niece...

caseysmom
10-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Well the latest...she is graduating from her vocational school on november 17, that is the ceremony.

I found out she sent invitations to granma and my brothers friend. Guess what...she never told me.

Her grandfather died yesterday...do you think she told me??? Nope her uncle told me.

I am not buying the "well there is something wrong with her" excuse I have used on her. She sent those people invitations for gods sake...she is living in my home and eating all my food and I am taking care of my brother estate so she gets some money for gods sake and she can't invite me to her graduation!!!

The minute she gets her inheritence is the minute she is on her own if not sooner, she is the rudest most disrespectful young lady I have ever met.

jackie
10-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Have you told her how you feel?

I am not familar with the situation, but if you are upset by not getting an invitation (which I probably would be too), you should tell her.

Pam
10-20-2006, 07:58 PM
CM, this takes the cake. I have followed your posts and really believe you have gone above and beyond. How on earth can she behave like this? I would have to show her the door after graduation as well. We can choose our friends but not our relatives. That said, just because she might share a few genes with you it does not mean that you owe her. Your poor brother. I am glad he is not around to see this.

caseysmom
10-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Pam, I don't think she even liked her Dad and my brother was the sweetest guy, I think she had no respect. I think she didn't help his health at all.

Jackie, I have talked to her about her lack of appreciation for what I am doing over and over, I get thank you's for meals for a day and then it stops.