PDA

View Full Version : Mr. B

Ann
06-06-2002, 06:08 AM
Aw Mr. B, you have the cutest face in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you are such an arorable little bunny... I will go look at your website as soon as I finish posting this.

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of raisin and pumpkin treats and lots of love :)

Daisylover
06-06-2002, 08:41 AM
I guess I say this about all the boys, but you sure are a very handsome bunny Mr. B!!! Congrat's on being POTD. I have a female Rex named Chocolate Bunny (she is a rescued bun and came with the name) only her coloring is that of a solid Hersey Chocolate Bar. The fur of a Rex bunny is extradorinary, softer and more plush than the very most expensive velvet and most Rex's have a placid personality to boot.....the best of all bunny worlds!:D

jackiesdaisy1935
06-06-2002, 09:04 AM
Mr. B aren't you the handsome gent. I love that face of yours, it looks like it needs a little hugging and kissing. lol Wow what a great Condo you have, talk about living in the lap of luxury, it sounds like you have the run of the house too. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Mr B our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure there will be some craisins or canned pumpkin for you on your very special day.
Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
06-06-2002, 11:25 AM
Mr. B.
What a hunk a hunk of Bunny Love you are. (Sorry for the old song rephrase.) You certainly gave me a big old smile this morning. I hope you get lots of pumpkin and craisins today for being our wonderful Pet of the Day.:D

Howie's Mama
06-06-2002, 01:01 PM
Mr. B is the most beautiful bunny I've ever seen! And what a happy rabbit he must be!

Sam's My Baby
06-06-2002, 01:51 PM
Mr.B, you are sO adorable. You have the cutest little bunny face! Your so lucky you get to run around the house all day, that must be so much fun. I hope u get extra treats and hugs today! Congrats on being this wonderful POTD!!!! :):):)

Logan
06-06-2002, 02:46 PM
The only Mr. B that I know of belongs to our precious Tatsxxx11 (Sandra), and he is a luxurious cat. Mr. B (rabbit version), you are the epitomy of a wonderful house rabbit!!! And a three story condo to boot!!! That just shows me how much your folks must love you. Congratulations, Mr. B. You are in good company.

Logan

tatsxxx11
06-06-2002, 03:32 PM
OH!!!!!!!! Mr. B!! When I first clicked on POTD, I thought MY KITTY Mr. B had disquised himself as a bunny and submitted himself for POTD!:D No, you are the other, Mr. B, the bunster Mr. B, and what a darling, precious cutie pie you are!!! Oh, those chubby cheeks and floppy ears sent my heart a piter-patering!! I checked out your website Mr. B..............Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!:) I especially loved "Bottoms Up" and "In the Mint Garden!" What a life, deluxe accomodations, inside and out! Aren't you lucky! No, make that isn't your family lucky to have such a precious hippity-hoppity, lovable, WELL MANNERED bunster pal to love and cherish! You are such a cutie and a most ADORABLE, most deserving Pet of the Day! Craisins, pumpkin, whatever your heart desires on your special day dear boy!!

Comet
06-26-2002, 10:01 PM
I lookd @ ur web site u hav th cutest bun bun i hav 1 2! ;)
but i bet he gets in way more trouble!:cool:
anywayz giv him 3 kisses from me 2 a very cute bunni!:eek: ;)

Comet
06-27-2002, 08:04 PM
u r th cutest little sweety pie!:)
u look exactly like my bunny:D
hope u hav a great day:eek:
P.S. i visited ur hompage u r sooooo cute when u r prayin!