PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the 'cat-bird's' seat?

RICHARD
10-20-2006, 03:35 AM
Cat sets up home in nest

A cat has set up home in a bird's nest in Norfolk.

Wendy Hobbs, from Reepham, first spotted the cat up the tree a week ago, reports the Daily Mail.

She was about to phone the fire brigade when she noticed the stray had set up home in the nest.

The cat only leaves the cherry tree to beg for food at her back door then climbs back up the tree.

Mrs Hobbs said: "I don't know why she loves the tree. She sits there watching the traffic. My husband and I think the nest must have been a pigeon's because it's so messy."

Mrs Hobbs has tried to find the cat's owners, she added: "We have phoned the vet's and apparently there have been no cats reported missing.

"I'm sure someone must be looking for her and I've put adverts up everywhere."

-------------------------------

Food and lodging, what else does an animal need? :D

Freedom
10-20-2006, 07:48 AM
He he he, doesn't matter what we do for them, they still find something they want which we think they shouldn't have! Doesn't matter how many we have or how long we have owned them, they still surprise us!

Those people are feeding the cat and looking out for it, I guess it is just a matter of time till he has seen enough "traffic," gets bored and moves in with them!

catmandu
10-20-2006, 08:42 AM
That Cat Must Love High Places Or Maybe He Has Been Spooked By Cars Or Mean Dogs, And Has Decided To Be Somewhere Where He Can See Danger.
We Hope He Calms Down, And Allows Himself To Be Adopted.