PDA

View Full Version : Should I go out with him...?

zoomer
10-19-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm trying to figure out if I should go out with him or not....
Okay, there's this guy, his name is James. So he's been one of my best friends for a year and a half now and I've had a secret "crush" on him for months. I talk to him on the phone all the time now that we've moved. I want him to ask me out or I will ask him out (or is it only the guys who are supposed to ask the girls out :confused: LOL). He's an awesome guy but we're an hour away and I dont want to suffer from barely ever seeing him.. although I'll see him a few times a month. Should I.... or shouldn't I...... I can't figure it out myself! I really do like him a lot........

MajesticCollies
10-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Why not, why waste a freindship if you can't experience it first hand?

elizabethann
10-20-2006, 07:10 AM
Ask him out!!

BitsyNaceyDog
10-20-2006, 07:32 AM
So he's been one of my best friends for a year and a half now and I've had a secret "crush" on him for months.
My husband and I were good friends before we started dating, we hung out and talked on the phone a lot. I had a secret crush on him. I told one of our mutual friends that I had a crush on him and she did some digging and found out he felt the same way about me. He asked me out and it was great. I can't tell you how great it is to date someone you already know and who already knows you. You know you'll have fun together and enjoy each others company.

catnapper
10-20-2006, 07:46 AM
Why not ask him out? I remember all the guys I never asked out because I waited for HIM to make the move. Let me tell you.... guys are wimps and are terrified of rejection. Chances are that he likes you too but is too chicken to ask you out!

Pawsitive Thinking
10-20-2006, 08:20 AM
I've got a twin brother so I know how hard it is for them to pluck up the courage to ask someone out - go on, ask............

zoomer
10-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Okay, thanks guys :D ! I'll build up the guts to ask him out tonight^^

Pawsitive Thinking
10-20-2006, 09:24 AM
Good for you! Let us know how you get on

zoomer
10-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Okay. I'm scared he'll say no though :o because we're like 20 miles apart :-/

Pawsitive Thinking
10-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Okay. I'm scared he'll say no though :o because we're like 20 miles apart :-/

but at least you will know - nothing ventured, nothing gained

zoomer
10-21-2006, 10:33 AM
I haven't asked yet. I was planning on asking when we got home yesterday night but we didn't get home until late... I'll call tonight.

MajesticCollies
10-21-2006, 10:44 AM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/rooster3.gif

Come on Zoomer, Don't chicken out on us. lol

Almita
10-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Hope you have time to ask him out today Makayla. James seems like a sweetie and you two have known eachother and are the best of friends.

slleipnir
10-21-2006, 07:06 PM
I had a friend I had a crush on....it drove me crazy. I ended up asking him out, and he said he felt the same way :) Never hurts to try...