PDA

View Full Version : Lilly

Genny
10-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Tilly is very cute and pretty. Congratulations for being POTD!

lvpets2002
10-19-2006, 12:56 PM
;) What a cutie pie you are Tilly **** CONGRATES ON PET OF THE DAY **** gO for those treats today..

blue girl
10-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Lilly, what a cute ball of fur! I just love the thought of you cuddling up next to your mommy (or is it your daddy) and licking her cheek! It sounds like you are a very smart girl--house-training yourself and having different sqeaks for different needs. What a neat pet and a great companion you are. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Lilly you are so adorable!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of your precious sweet face!!! :)
Sure sounds like you are loved a lot, which is just as it should be!!!

I really enjoyed meeting you today and hope you have a fun day as our special Pet of the Day!!! CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi there precious piggie Lilly! Awww, what a pretty girl you are and what a love bug, too:D I can just see you cuddled up next to your human, licking away her tears! Now that's a friend for life!:) And boy, am I impressed with your potty habits...!:eek: I'm going to have to have a talk with my girls!:D You certainly are one very special furkid and so deserving of your "top pet" honors! Hope you're having a fun filled day of celebration cutie, treated to lots of extra playtime and yummies too, of course!:D Cuddles, kissess, wheeks and purrrs to you precious Lilly from me and my girls!:)