PDA

View Full Version : For Halloween.. What are you going to be?

CountryWolf07
10-18-2006, 10:20 PM
For Halloween, I decided to be Meredith from Grey's Anatomy. I just love that show, so I decided to advertise it around, haha. ;) So, all I need is to find light blue scrubs.. long pants and a t-shirt, and a white long sleeve shirt underneath.. and probably create a "logo" from the show to put on the t-shirt.. Any ideas where I can find a reasonable price of light blue scrubs? It'd be much appreciated! Now, WHAT ABOUT YOU? What are you going to be?

luvofallhorses
10-18-2006, 10:37 PM
myself. :p

dukedogsmom
10-19-2006, 06:22 AM
Lets just say I'm going to have a pimp cup and have lots of fun :)

Samantha Puppy
10-19-2006, 07:01 AM
I was a surgeon a couple years ago and got scrubs at the local Wal-mart. You can also look up a local nursing supply store and see if they sell to the general public. Some don't.

This year, I'm not going as anything, but Aidan is going to be Superman - complete with gelled hair!!

catnapper
10-19-2006, 08:23 AM
A cat of course! :D We're having a huge Howl-O-Ween party at work, so of course the dog trainer is dressing up as a cat for the evening!

Cameron is going to be a pumpkin. :)

CountryWolf07
10-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Aww! A baby pumpkin! That's so adorable! :D I love it.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to look around at Wal-Mart!

Cinder & Smoke
10-19-2006, 09:09 AM
;) So, all I need is to find light blue scrubs...

Any ideas where I can find a reasonable price of light blue scrubs?

How about *FREE* ??

You must know someone in a Nursing School, or who works in a Hospital or Clinic ...

"Light Blue Scrubs" are a dime a dozen in places like that ...
* Put in your Size Request
* Don't forget the "hair net sack" :p
* Booties are optional
* Wear em
* Return em (no washing required)

Have *Phunn*!

:D

Pembroke_Corgi
10-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Eric loves Halloween and has to have an elaborate costume every year. This year he's going to be a "ghost Abraham Lincoln." He bought me a costume of a ghost lady who looks like she's from the 1800's. The plan is to go to a ghost town all dressed up....haha, the things we do for others!

CountryWolf07
10-19-2006, 12:31 PM
How about *FREE* ??

You must know someone in a Nursing School, or who works in a Hospital or Clinic ...

"Light Blue Scrubs" are a dime a dozen in places like that ...
* Put in your Size Request
* Don't forget the "hair net sack" :p
* Booties are optional
* Wear em
* Return em (no washing required)

Have *Phunn*!

:D

Oh Phred, good idea! Thanks for the suggestion!

*iluvskipper*
10-19-2006, 01:23 PM
this thread has already been made..

ramanth
10-19-2006, 01:31 PM
With all the costumes Andy and I have laying around the house, we decided this year to do something a little different. We decided to go for comfort and let our expensive costumes have a rest.

So I'm throwing together a pirate costume (no specific character) and he's going as Jason Vorhees from the "Friday the 13th" movies.

I can't wait to share photos because he's going to have a latex decaying head on under the hockey mask. :D

Corinna
10-19-2006, 02:07 PM
i am going to be the sea hag frm the old popeye cartoons.

JALB
10-24-2006, 02:39 PM
We just went costume shopping last night, and I'm going to be Cruella de Vil.

critter crazy
10-24-2006, 02:41 PM
Ahhh.....I LOVE Halloween, it has been a tradition, that every year, I dress up with the boys when we go trick-or-treating! I have a blast! I still have yet to make up my mind yet, of what i am going to be, all I know is that it has to be Warm, as it is very cold, and today it has been snowing!!!

Argranade
10-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Im going to be a pirate. :D

neko1
10-24-2006, 07:52 PM
My co-worker and I have a theme...I going as the devil fairy and she's going as the angel fairy :)

sandragonfly
10-24-2006, 10:28 PM
*pouts*..the birthday girl. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

quoted by catnapper
Cameron is going to be a pumpkin.
hey, that was what I was on my first halloween! :) well, actually, second.. my first halloween - I was only 24 hours old! :D

Corinna
10-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Neko thats funny my daughter is going to be an evil fairy.

Dorothy39
10-25-2006, 02:45 PM
I really think I'm going to do it this year, ~~~~ Granny Clampett!!!! :D

Suki Wingy
10-25-2006, 06:37 PM
I think just a boring witch. I can't really think of anything. I'm going to be in a Halloween Schooling horse show and I've entered the costume class. I'm 1/2 way through making ad jester costume with blue and gold collar complete with giant pom poms. He's going to have matching ones on his legs. :D I'm being his queen. I bought a yard of purple crushed velvet and I'm going to sew a feather boa around the edges. I just need to get a crown to put aroung my helmet! Pictures for sure coming next week in Pet General!

chocolatepuppy
10-25-2006, 06:57 PM
A witch, again. But then, I am good at it. ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
10-26-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm going to be the evil house owner setting the dogs on anyone who comes trick or treating at my door ha ha ha (evil laugh)

molucass
10-26-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm going to be a dead doctor, and Robin is going to be a dead nurse.
I have a white lab coat that has fake blood all over it (and I'm going to add more of my own fake blood), scrubs, and a face mask. I am also going to do my own face make up.. Robin has the scrubs, a face mask and a surgery cap. I'm going to put fake blood all over hers as well and do her face make-up.