PDA

View Full Version : Rescue 911? I think?

Dustys People 2
10-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Have I became a rescue orginazation? Let me explian myself, today bringing my wife to work, we stopped to get a drink and the cashier why didn't you get the kitten out the window. My wife said what are you talking about, She said there was a kitten at the window trying to get into the store. So make a long story short we now have another one up for adoption.

Prairie Purrs
10-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Oh, what a precious little tortie!

Edwina's Secretary
10-18-2006, 06:16 PM
If I was closer to Louisiana (and Edwina didn't object) you wouldn't have this one for long!

Laura's Babies
10-18-2006, 06:17 PM
AWE! Kevlin!! I love her markings!! LOOK at how her face is marked, it is PERFECT! Awe Man! She is adoreable! I can't wait to see her!!!!

Why didn't you tell me you had gone into the rescue/foster business? Oh Man! I love her!!! She is just to cute!

Dustys People 2
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Why didn't you tell me you had gone into the rescue/foster business? Oh Man! I love her!!! She is just to cute!

Mom I didn't know myself, LOL but what can I do. I just can't leave a baby to die in a building or in this case a Parking Lot.

AbbyMom
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Another cat magnet revealed!

Good luck with the cutie.

catmandu
10-18-2006, 06:54 PM
I Think That The Pet Angels Sent You This Little Tortie, As They New That She Was Going To Find A Great Furr Ever Home From You.
Those Pet Angels Knew Just Where To Send That Tortie.

Freedom
10-18-2006, 07:57 PM
A beautiful tortie!!! What a sweet little baby girl, and SO lucky to find YOU!

Grace
10-18-2006, 08:13 PM
She's lovely - thanks so much for taking her in.

There is most likely a flashing neon sign hanging over your head indicating you have a big heart and can't say no. We have one just like it at the beginning of our driveway . . . . . . suckers for a cute face. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/happy053.gif

kimlovescats
10-18-2006, 08:30 PM
OH MY GOSH! This must be the tortie I thought I saw in your baby pictures the other day!!! :eek: REMEMBER???? It must have been a sign of things to come for you!!! :D

You have been BIT, by the RESCUE BUG!!!! ;)

Catty1
10-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Is the little one okay? At least she is WEANED, right?

What a doll! I hope you have a good but inexpensive vet. Will Mom help? :D

kt_luvs_kitties
10-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Picked a name yet? She is beautiful. Thank you for saving her. She would have no chance outside near a store. I wonder how she got there? I know why she picked you out though, cause you have the "kitten haven" smell all over you! lol

Dustys People 2
10-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Picked a name yet? She is beautiful. Thank you for saving her. She would have no chance outside near a store. I wonder how she got there? I know why she picked you out though, cause you have the "kitten haven" smell all over you! lol

You know I know what she was doing in the window at the store now...... She was window shopping for a new Family and some grub. Well she got the grub and someone to help her find a family.

kt_luvs_kitties
10-18-2006, 09:29 PM
She sure knows how to pick um, ey? :p

krazyaboutkatz
10-18-2006, 10:51 PM
She's such a cutie pie.:) She knows a wonderful family when she sees them.:) I hope that she'll continue to thrive in your care. Maybe you could name her Autumn since this is the time of year that she was found. I know it's not very original but it's cute.;)

orangemm
10-19-2006, 04:44 AM
Isn't that something? You find the strangest things at your local convenience store these days! ;) SOMEbody knew you were going to come along and rescue this little darling.

What a precious little one!!!

ramanth
10-19-2006, 08:41 AM
What a sweetheart!! Thanks for saving her and good luck finding her a family. I'm sure she'll steal someone's heart. :D

smokey the elder
10-19-2006, 09:34 AM
I love those white eyebrows! How unusual!

Dustys People 2
10-19-2006, 09:30 PM
I love those white eyebrows! How unusual!

She is quit the verbal little baby and she is going to make someone a very wonderful baby she likes to cuddle CLOSE........... She is old enough to adopt out but I will try and make all adoptions go thru our local animal control.... I just hope they will work with me..... Will not know until I try.

Misty_Pearl
10-19-2006, 11:08 PM
She's beautiful! This month has been crazy here for rescues also.

Dustys People 2
10-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Maybe you could name her Autumn since this is the time of year that she was found. I know it's not very original but it's cute.;)

Guess what the kitten got named and if you look at the rust color of her coat you would know why......... Autumn is the name. She decided she wanted to go out for a stroll today the pic explains the rest. And then she was so tired well you get the picture.........s LOL. When we first found her I thought her feet were dirty, but after bathing her we found her feet were cream colored.

krazyaboutkatz
10-21-2006, 12:55 AM
She's such an adorable little girl and I think that the name Autumn suits her very well too.:) You shouldn't have any problems in finding her a new home unless you've already decided to keep her for yourself.:)

kb2yjx
10-23-2006, 06:23 PM
What lovely markings!!!!! She is just PRECIOUS!!!! Maybe as the babies get older, Autumn can be a role model!!!! You are doing wonderful things for these special little creatures of God!!!! You will be blessed many times over!!!

Catlady711
11-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Torties are fun aren't they? lol Good luck finding a good home for your little furry foster child!

Donnaj4962
11-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Whta great pictures of sweet little Autumn. I am sure she will make a purrfect compainion for someone! Wish I lived closer and could have another! She would be a great playmate for my Sasha!

lvpets2002
11-02-2006, 04:47 PM
:eek: OMG an Adorable Mask Torti.. Oh my how far are you from Tx.. What a sweetheart..

Laura's Babies
11-02-2006, 06:08 PM
lvpets2002, she is adoreable, did you see the thread of her in the stroller? We are not that far from Texas and I have a friend that will be heading to Texas sometimes in the next several months if you are serious. (you would have to meet him somewhere along his way.)

Dustys People 2
11-02-2006, 07:15 PM
:eek: OMG an Adorable Mask Torti.. Oh my how far are you from Tx.. What a sweetheart..

I am about 3 hours from the Texas/Louisiana line if you are around the I-10. Have a fellow worker that works around the Sherveport area which is along the I-20. If you are serious, Just IM and maybe we can work something out for transport.

lvpets2002
11-03-2006, 09:08 AM
;) Oh yes Laura I just PM Kevlin on of what we might do.. That would be great for your friend & I to meet. But I wanted to meet you.. This baby looks some like my Calitt.. The stroller pictures are so great.. Hey PM me on this & how far in Tx your friend could come..

lvpets2002, she is adorable, did you see the thread of her in the stroller? We are not that far from Texas and I have a friend that will be heading to Texas sometimes in the next several months if you are serious. (you would have to meet him somewhere along his way.)

Whisk_Luva
03-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Are you keeping any of the kittens?

momcat
03-18-2007, 03:11 PM
As I sat here drooling over each picture of this adorable little baby, my thought for a name was Bandit because of that exquisite face and because she stole my heart at first sight. Any idea of how old she is?

Catty1
03-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Folks - just remember that all the little rescued bottle babies had been cold and without food for at least several hours before they were found. Sadly, none of them made it (11 of them). These two people went totally above and beyond and no kittens could have had more devoted care...the little ones knew love and full tummies, and Dusty's People are blessed for that.

The tortie - don't recall what happened with that cutie!

mrspunkysmom
03-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Were some posts deleted? the last three posts make no sense.

What ever happened to the Tortie? She is beautiful.

I know the little ones didn't make it, but wasn't that a different thread?

A very confused Anne
who found the link that answers both questions

question about tortie and kitties (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=117737)

Catty1
03-18-2007, 04:57 PM
I was replying to Whiska Luva...but Momcat's post puzzled me a bit...

Thanks for the cross-post - don't know what happened here otherwise! :)

jennielynn1970
03-18-2007, 07:08 PM
How sad for the babies... but they did know love and affection.

Glad that Autumn found a home. I hadn't seen this post previously, and was drooling over her pics!