PDA

View Full Version : Ok, another request thread.......

Husky_mom
10-18-2006, 04:01 PM
I just HAVE to HAVe this!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mega-Bloks-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-1029-Flying-D-man_W0QQitemZ220037213103QQihZ012QQcategoryZ52338Q QtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Iīm looking on forever where I can get those, but the only place is Ebay, and as many know, I canīt buy there, cause I donīt have paypal, credit card (to have paypal) or an account in USA (i live in Mexico)..........soooo........i searched in the main manufacturer (Megablocks.com) but they donīt seem tohave either (out of stock).......So I was wondering if any of you happens to go to a store would you please take a look in the toy section and see if there are any.......Flying Dutchman/Black Pearl ships??

in the web it says Flying dutch is around 50 dlls and the Black is around 35dlls(which i donīt mind) i really really like these......... preferably the FD :)

If you can I WILL PAY you, maybe some money order (Iīll check the requisits in my country :rolleyes: ) or I can get you a gift card from any place youīd like.........

Or if you happen to know about oither site that seels them and ships to mexico, please post it so i can take a look

so far Iīve checked
walmart
target
toys r us
ebay
megablocks