PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Mocha

M&M's Mommy
10-18-2006, 01:13 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ca_dao/Mocha-Resize-1.jpg

This is by far my most favorite pic of Mocha. There is something so gentle and sweet about him. Some times when looking at him, I just can't believe that my baby is all grow up, and now the big brother of TWO! :D He loves and adores Missy as always, and even though he is still a bit skeptical of Muffin, I'm sure he'll learn to accept and love her as well.

Yesterday, he brought over his favorite toys for Muffin to play with, and flooded Muffin's little bed with them, poor little Muffin had to sleep on the floor right beside her bed :). It was such a good thing for a mommy heart to see!

So, I'm glad to report that all my worries about proper introducing Muffin and how M&M will accept her turned out just fine :)

Thank you so much for all the crossed fingers :) My hubby, being so skeptical & reluctant about joining the three dogs club at first, now also adores Muffin.

I am truly blessed :)

elizabethann
10-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Whoa...he is a handsome boy indeed.

pitc9
10-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Ahhh... what a happy story and a cute pup too!!

Dorothy39
10-18-2006, 02:59 PM
Ohh, Mocha is such a sweetheart---- Haven't I seen that picture before? :rolleyes:

I think it was in an older thread that I clicked onto in "Dog Breeds"--That's when I first saw and fell in love with your Mocha!!! Then of course, i saw Missy and Mocha in another thread :cool:

You M&M&M's are too adorable for words!!! :o So. Please keep on posting pictures of them!!!( pretty please!!! :D )

Ginger's Mom
10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
He is a very handsome boy. I am laughing at him filling up the baby's bed with toys though. :)