PDA

View Full Version : Shadow

Phyllis Lowe
10-18-2006, 08:00 AM
This is my first time seeing a long haired Russian Blue, how beautiful! I hope you have many happy years together.

catmandu
10-18-2006, 09:37 AM
That shows just how wrong a Vet can be.
Shadow, like every living creature will respond to love and affection.
Our Companions know who truly love them.
Its great to see that The Gray Shadow knows that she is in her Furr Ever Home, and that she has Loving Guardians.
The Found Cats all send a Friendly Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Super Shadow COTD!!!
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) :p ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

mom2lotsacats
10-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Shadow,
What a pretty kitty you are, so shiny and you look so soft. I'm glad you found such a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

cassiesmom
10-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Shadow, you look very much like my Cassie! I'm very happy that you have such a special family and home. Please ask your humans to pet your beautiful coat for me. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

Donnaj4962
10-18-2006, 11:57 AM
How pretty you are sweet Shadow! And it sounds like your name suits your purrsonality very well!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

blue girl
10-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Shadow, what wonderfully fluffy blue fur you have! I would just love to get a chance to hold you in my lap and pet you. I am sure you know how very loved you are by your family, that's why you go out of your way to protect them and why you are content to stay indoors with them...
you would never even dream of going out into that big world alone and giving your people any reason to replace you with another cat! You are indeed a lucky girl and very deserving of your happy life. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

kb2yjx
10-18-2006, 01:33 PM
Never say never!!! Just look how you have become such a member of your family and even protect them!!!! HAPPY COTD!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Shadow you are stunning!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of you playing and enjoying yourself!!!
I can't help but smile when I see it!!! :)

It was a real treat to meet you today. I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi Shadow! I must say, your coat is simply stunning, so incredibly silky and shiney! I must admit, you Russian Blues are among the most beautiful in the cat world!:) It's hard to imagine you sitting there at the shelter unclaimed, unloved for so long a time! :( Thankfully your family had the good sense to disregard the shelter workers' "warning" and welcomed you home! Not a lap cat? Hah!:) Never underestimate a kitty's heart, right Shadow? Your family certainly is blessed to have a furkid as sweet, loving and loyal as you!:) Congratulations to you and your proud people, Shadow! What a most deserving Cat of the Day you are! Enjoy your special day sweetheart and every day of your charmed life!:) Hugs and kisses!