PDA

View Full Version : Popping in quickly to brag... Had to share it, UPDATE: Pictures!!

king2005
10-17-2006, 03:11 PM
I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR!!!

I bought it last week, but the dealer will only release the car when its in top working shape. It needed a roller thingy for the drivers side seatbelt & the roaters needed to be derusted (not sure if thats a word). He didn't like the shape of the springs so he replaced those too.

The car looks like a new car :D Its a 1999 Mercury Mystique Sport LS. Its almost fully loaded too! It only has 134k km on it, engin is in fab condition & its still shinny!! The breaks are the top of the line, has AC, power everything (but no controller thingy, boo). its a 4 door & its silver :D

Saddly it has something called a tape deck :rolleyes: :D :eek:
I'll be buying the same CD sterio my friend has, as it has an input, so I can hook my Nintendo DS up to it. My Nintendo DS has been hacked (software) so its sweet MP3 Player! My car has a deep cubby near the radio so I plan to put my DS in there, so if I turn fast or something it can't fall out & get damaged.

I also need to get proper floor matts. I have those stupid fuzzy ones.. I need the deep plastic ones so the snow & salt don't ruin my rug.

Ok Chad picked called me down at 2pm to meet him for lunch (I never take lunch so I can wonder off as I please). I went down & there he was in my car :D We drove to the gas station (no gas in it) & went into the Timmies (coffee shop). I bought my Large IceCap (my fav) & it was dripping all over the counter. I said I can't take that, its dripping all over the place. So the lady wiped it up & added a 2ed cup.. it was still dripping all over the place. I told the lady, i just bought a car & I'm not bringing a stick dripping thing into my car, thats not fair. The manager heard what Chad & I said (we were polite) & the manager got mad at her employees, tossed the IceCap out, said sorry & made me a proper one so it wouldn't drip all over my car. I said thanks & left. People sometimes :rolleyes:

Sorry my post is all over the place, but you have no idea how excited I am. I nearly puked at my desk 30 mins ago.. I'm still feeling ill too.. I can't wait until I get to drive it again after work (Chad has my baby right now).. I have to drive all the way out to Waterloo after work.. thats an hour long trip too. Then I have to drive all the way back in the morning for work.

CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR CAR

Oh I also am the proud owner of a Rosie!! Shes under a year old & doesn't seem to be mean, but I'm kinda scared of her.. She lets me per her hairs, but not her body. Shes eatting well & enjoys Cricket Kabobs lol

It could be a while until I'm able to reply if at all. I'm busy moving into my friends house & moving my friends into the same house.

==========

For a bit of bad news (Some will understand what I'm saying, but I'm NOT going into details)

My good female is Bi (I'm not) & well I was a little uncomfy around her (its all good she understood). She is a trained Masuse (the person who works on muscles & such) & a nurse.. My shoulders & upper back have been bothering her for a long time, but she knew tha touching me would have bothered me big time (I don't like being touched to begin with)..

Well 2 days ago she checked out my back & shoulders (I'm comfy around her now).. She gave me horrible news!!!! My shoulders are partly disslocated (left is worse), had been broken (left is worse) & both of my whrists had been broken & that can't be undone (right is worse)... The muscles in my back were all messed up aswell... She asked what on earth happened! She said this is caused by some bad Trauma & more then once & it looks to be about 2-3yrs old & newer.

Shes now helping me get my shoulders back into their sockets all the way & fixing my muscles.. My upper back is soooo sore to touch now.. I can't even touch it :( Its sooooo much easier to move, but GAH NO TOUCHING IT!

I asked her how did I not notice I had damage this bad & how can my arms still function? She said my pain tollerance is stupid high (the fact I didn't cry & hardly moved when she was working HARD on my back) & my body adapted to it... Shes almost 100% sure this is why I had that horrible pinched nerve in my spine 3yrs ago. Its cause of all the trauma I received. She said my lower back & hips are bad looking too, but the upper & shoulders need to be fixed asap.

I'll be getting my next treatment from her when my brusing is gone. I have an excersize I have to do on my own, but its so hard to do, cause I have to be on my back, & well OUCHY. Tonight I have to use the wall to see if I can slip my right socket back in.. if not, then I need to keep doing the excersizes.. if that doesn't work, then its going back in by force, but only after she knows that no muscle or nerves have fallen into the socket, or something like that :( So wish me luck on that... & sorry to the people who don't know the whole story, I just don't feel like typing that.. others can, don't care..

But ya I'm a much happier person right now.. Still have issues, but I'm doing really well (well trying to).

JenBKR
10-18-2006, 08:14 AM
YAY on the new car! I'm so excited! How was the trip to Waterloo? I know you're about to burst with excitement over it :D

And I'm not going to comment on you're back problems because you already know how I feel :mad:

Pawsitive Thinking
10-18-2006, 08:17 AM
But ya I'm a much happier person right now.. Still have issues, but I'm doing really well (well trying to).

That says it all!!! :D

pitc9
10-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Congrats!!!

Glad you checked in!
Great to hear from you!

king2005
10-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Jen I'm sorry you had to read that again :(

Thanks everyone :D car car car car...

To clear things up I'm "not" dating Chad (I wish I was! Jen don't you dare laugh!), as hes taken by Andrew. ya ya ya I have a crush, but come on hes cute as heck :D ;) :p oh well, I love being one of his good friends. How many people can wear hoodies, ball caps, baggy jeans & then sing country & old songs together? hehe

JenBKR
10-18-2006, 12:47 PM
To clear things up I'm "not" dating Chad (I wish I was! Jen don't you dare laugh!),

Who, me, laugh? :D :p

buttercup132
10-18-2006, 06:02 PM
I have to drive all the way out to Waterloo after work.. thats an hour long trip too. Then I have to drive all the way back in the morning for work.
Only 20 minutes more and you can come see me!!!!:D (and bring your Pitty buddy:) )

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!?!?!? lol

Congrads on your new car!
It looks great!

I was going to ask if you were dating Chad but you beat me to it lol.

Now I'm going to glue your butt ot the chair so you dont leave PT again lol:p :D

Alysser
10-18-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm so glad to hear from you, Jess! Your new car is beautiful. :D Congratulations!

K9karen
10-18-2006, 11:57 PM
As my neighbor always said (not me....I'm not THAT corny)..MILES OF SMILES!!! :D :D :D

As someone who's in constant pain of some sort....you have my deepest sympthy! Try ice packs on and off for 20 minutes for starters, then you can change to moist heat (I love hot water bottles). My doc suggests Alleve. I'll send cyber hugs since you don't like being touched! :p

king2005
10-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Only 20 minutes more and you can come see me!!!!:D (and bring your Pitty buddy:) )

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!?!?!? lol

Congrads on your new car!
It looks great!

I was going to ask if you were dating Chad but you beat me to it lol.

Now I'm going to glue your butt ot the chair so you dont leave PT again lol:p :D

I'll have to make a trip out there sometime.. Not right now, as I'm sooo broke :P I might pop over in a month or so.

heheh everyone thinks I'm dating Chad cause I'm with him all the time & live with him... but nope :( hehe

I'm not sure about Cyrus.. Rose kinda hates me right now, cause I'm moving out & not telling her why.. I don't want t tell her as I don't want my things stolen or broken when I'm not there.

K9karen I cannot have cold on me. I have something like arthirtis & it causes more pain & causes me to get stiff. There are only a few pain killers I can take & they all cause nerve damage. I went through hell when i was young & became immuned to all the on shelf painkillers. I refuse to take my old meds as they have already caused enough nerve damage to me.. I get funky twitching, & shakes (very small).